Thunderous Applause, Punishment, and an New Resolve

Start from the beginning

After a few more minutes though, Y/N got lucky. He was able to land a solid hit on Tai's chin, not only shattering his Aura, but knocking him in the air a few feet before collapsing on the ground. 

Groaning Tai finally spoke again.

"Ok... I'll admit. I was not ready for that. But…"

He held one hand up in the air.

"...we have found out your weakness."

Y/N nodded.

"I'm not able to use the Aura in my right arm. For some reason it seems like the blue Aura isn't activated. Maybe you could help me unlock it?"

Y/N walked over and held out a hand for Tai to take. When he did, Y/N pulled him up. Before Tai could answer though, Yang's voice rang out. 

"Nope! I can help you unlock it though!"

Both males looked at her with confused expressions. But Y/N shrugged and walked over to her anyway. 

She smirked and hugged him...then it hit both Tai and Y/N at the same time. Y/N was shirtless...and to unlock an Aura you had to have physical contact.

"For it is in passing that we achieve immortality. Through this we become a paragon of virtue and glory to rise above all, infinite in distance and unbound by death. I release your soul and by my shoulder protect thee."

As soon as she did that...the sunny day darkened. Tai and Yang both backed up as Y/N howled in pain. His flames burst forth and the ground started to melt. Then Yang and Tai looked skyward as they heard thunder. As fast as the eye could see, dark thunderclouds had instantly rolled in. As Y/N continued to howl, the thunder continued to roll. It kept getting louder and louder as the lightning seemed to arc around the clouds. At a point where the Xiao Long's couldn't imagine the howling and the thunder to get any louder, the Thunder crescendoed and a single bolt of purple lightning struck Y/N, causing an explosion of light that blindinded both Tai and Yang. The rolling thunder from such a close lightning strike also rolled through them, shaking their bones. 

Yang recovered first from the shock and shook her head, looking at the place Y/N was standing, she was shocked. 

In a small crater that was still sparking with electricity, stood Y/N in all his glory. His flaming red Aura was now covering his whole body again. But crackling around his red Aura, was a translucent purple lightning laced Aura a couple inches above his red fiery Aura. On top of that, both of his eyes were molten gold. Yang sighed in relief and smiled at Y/N. Tai was looking at him with huge bugged out eyes. He is now extremely happy that Y/N never hit him with this much Aura. Tai doubted his jaw would still be intact if he'd been hit with this much power.

Y/N though? He was laughing.

"I'm back baby! Jack Lang fucked up when he gave me my brother's power. Now no one's gonna touch my family ever again!"

As the sky started to clear, Yang smirked and started clapping really loudly.

Tai looked at her and raised an eyebrow. 

"Yang, honey, why the clapping?"

Y/N at this point was walking over to Yang. He realized what she was doing and pointed at her before giggling. Seeing that her boyfriend understood her pun, she turned to her dad.

"C'mon dad, join in...all I'm doing is giving him a... thunderous applause."

Tai facepalmed. He couldn't believe his daughter's pun was that bad. For his part, the giggling Y/N just walked over and gave her a side hug. Y/N's two segmented Aura flared with the Aura in Yang's right arm. They looked at each other, as they were both covered in Y/N's Aura. That's a new one even for someone as exterienced as Tai. He'd never seen two people share the benefits of an Aura before...but then again, he'd never seen one person with two Auras before either.