Backstory

*Trigger warning mention of rape throughout the story*

Backstory

"You piece of shit! I can't believe I agreed with that green hair'd chick to look after you!" Akuma yelled at me.

"A-Akuma," I cried.

"Quit crying! Your voice is annoying! You're a mistake! You just remind her of me, the man that raped her. Get out of my apartment and stay out!" My biological father shouted. "I'm sure they all hate your guts!" He grabbed me by the hair and threw me out the door. I started crying as I walked home.

I opened the door and tried to walk quietly to the room with my brother. "What are you doing home so early?" Mommy asked as she crouched down to be eye level with me.

"M-Mommy, Akuma said I'm a mistake," I cried. I watched as her eyes widened and tears fell from her eyes. 

"Y/n," She hugged me. "I'll never make you go to his house again," After we were done crying she released me. "Do you wanna go watch All Might with your brother?" She asked with her hands still on my shoulders. I simply nodded my head. She picked me up and carried me to Izuku and mine's room. "Izuku, are you still watching All Might?"

"Yes!" He shouted happily. He quickly turned around in the chair and when he saw me his eyes went wide. "What happened little sis!?" He shouted as he jumped out of the chair. Even though we have different dad's we were born on the same day. He was born an hour before me. I just stared at the ground.

"Izuku, she wants to watch All Might with you," Mommy told him as he held my hands. He nodded and pulled me over to the chair. We sat side by side as Mommy restarted the video. "I don't know how you two can watch this video over and over again. It scares me too much to watch it," She smiled as she clicked play. 

"Thank you Mommy!" We said in unison as we stared at the screen excitedly. A few days later my quirk manifested and I had started talking less and learning sign language.

"Whoa Y/n! Your quirk is so cool!" Izuku yelled as he stared at the electricity that I was playing with on my fingers.

"Your quirk will be cool!" I smiled back at him. 

"Psh- that's nothing compared to mine!" Katsuki smirked as he set off his explosions in his hands.

"T-That's not very nice Kacchan," Izuku stuttered.

"Shut up Deku," Katsuki gave Izuku a dirty look. I stood in front of my brother. "Move it conductor," Katsuki ordered. I shook my head and he was getting angry. "What! Not even gonna say anything!?" He growled.

"Kacchan, she doesn't talk to very many people anymore," Izuku defended me.

"Shut it!" Katsuki glared.

"A-Alright," Izuku stared at the ground.

"Move, it," Katsuki glared at me. I shook my head again and he tackled me. He held his hand to my face. "Don't defy me! I'll blow your brains out!" I got an electric current inside my pointer finger. I pointed it at him and he gave me a confused look. "What are you doing?" He asked. I poked his nose and it shocked him. He jolted off of me and held his nose. "YOU STUPID CONDUCTOR!" He shouted at me. 

I looked to Izuku and signed "Let's get home before he blows a fuse," with a frown.

"Alright," He smiled as he held my hand and we started walking away.

"OI! DON'T IGNORE ME!" Katsuki shouted. We started running home. As soon as we got there he kicked a rock angrily and walked away.

"Mommy! We're home!" Izuku shouted into the house.

"Just in time for dinner!" She smiled as we walked into the kitchen. "So Y/n, Izuku, did you two have fun at the park?"

"YES! Y/n's quirk manifested!" Izuku's eyes shined.

"Oo! Really!? What is it honey?" She asked me.

"Electric current," I answered.

"That's amazing Y/n!" She picked us up and sat us down in the chairs. She placed our favorite food down in front of us and we ate. That night Izuku and I stayed awake in bed.

"Hey Izuku," I started.

"Yeah!?" He jumped up onto my bunk on our bunk bed.

I then signed, "What are we gonna do about Katsuki? He keeps bullying us and mom doesn't know... She thinks we're best buds,"

"I'm sure Kacchan is gonna be nicer when we get older," Izuku answered.

"I hope you're right," I sighed.

As the years passed I eventually went full mute, other than sometimes speaking to Izuku and Mom.

Short backstory, but oh well... I hope you enjoy this story ~ Versailles7753