[•24•]

• Dedicated to All of You Awesome People <3

Erica POV.

I stare at Arissa.

She's holding a banana as a gun.

A banana.

Out of all the things she could've used to be a 'gun', she chose a banana.

That's my heroic sister for you.

Will looks at her as well. Hands still in mine, he squeezes them a little, indicating that he's pissed that she's here.

"I repeat again, let. My. Sister. Go." Will lets go of my hands and deeply exhales. Man is he pissed.

"I'm sorry Arissa, but can me and Erica have one moment please?" He pulls his sweetest smile and I can see the resisstance of him trying not to kill her,

"No. You stole my sister, that's not OK. You give her to me right now."

"And if I don't?"

"Well, I obviously didn't come here alone," At that moment, Jordan walks through along with Sean and Joe, but Devon isn't there, meh, I'll ask where he is later.

I see Will tense up a bit when he sees Jordan.

Is there something I'm missing here?

"Jordan,"

"Will,"

I can almost cut the tension with a knife as those two glare at each other for what seems like eternity, "So are you going to give me my sister now Will?" Arissa asks again, both eyebrows raised.

"Can I just ask one question first?"

"You just did." Jordan spits but Will ignores his presence and response,

"Why am I the bad guy to you all?" Everybody gives questional looks to one another as they process Will's words, "Honestly, why? Yes I may have kidnapped Erica and kissed another girl but everybody is just a little fucked up in the head aren't they? What have I ever done to any of you guys?"

They all look at each other once again and finally, Jordan speaks for them all.

"What you did? Look at yourself Will. That's what's wrong. You don't know what destruction you've made and if I'm honest, I don't think you care, all you ever do is mess up and yes I get it, everybody makes mistakes sometimes but with you, you don't apologise for it, you just make some dumb quote and forget anything ever happened. And it sickens me. Not only that but when I needed you, you weren't there for me. I trusted you. I thought you were my best friend. But that isn't the worst thing. The worst thing is that I still forgive you and consider you as a best friend and that... that honestly disappoints me. Will I don't what to do but I know what you did to Erica was wrong. For fuck sake, you recorded a video!" Jordan finishes his little rant and we all stare at him, shocked. Who knew Jordan had it in him?

"Well I'm sorry my life isn't as perfect as yours," Will spits back and that's when the fight starts to begin.

"Hey, hey, hey, don't say that to Jordan! He doesn't deserve you for a best friend if all you're going to be to him is rude," Sean steps in front of Will and sizes him up whilst Will seems uneffected,

"Hold back a bit dude, this could get a little out of hand," Joe pulls Sean back before anything bad happens.

But it's too late.

"No, no, no, I'm not done with him, Do you think it's ok to just steal a girl?"

"Sean," I start to say,

"No, I want him to answer this question. Do you think it's ok to steal a girl?" Sean starts to push him now and I can tell that Will is getting aggravated,

"No," Will finally grunts under his breath,

"What was that? I didn't hear you there bud?"

"I said no."

"Nah dude, you've got to speak clearer,"

"I. Said. No."

"One more time?" I could tell that was the last nerve he hit,

"I SAID NO," Will bellows pushing Sean, catching him by surprise before contacting a fist to his face, "I SAID NO," He continues to scream, punch after punch landing and nailing Seans face, leaving visable scars and bruises.

Sean springs back to action and tries to fight back. Tumbling around each other, they throw comebacks and physical harm to each other whilst me, Arissa, Jordan and Joe try to separate them apart.

"WILL NO!" I screech at him when he throws Sean to the shelves, sending books and comics to the floor. Sean quickly recovers and sends a wind gusting blow to Will's stomach, making him tumble to the ground and groan in pain.

"STOP IT. STOP IT BOTH OF YOU." I manage to catch their attention, "What are you guys? Five? Who settles things with a fight?"

"But, H- he started it," Sean splutters, blood trickling down his chin,

"I don't fucking care who started it. All I care about is having none of you hurt but look where that ended up. I don't want to hear from any of you forever,"

"Erica-" Sean starts to say but I cut him off, as much as it pains me to do this, with him looking like this, I have to.

"Sean if you really liked me, you could've just told me instead of being an ass to Will, and Will,"

"Erica please, I'm sorry, I truly am it's just- I - Agh- I-" He stops speaking as he covers his stomach and organs, he looks pretty beaten up as well to be honest, none of them look like what they used to, must of have some permanet damage.

"Do me a favour Will, never come near me again," and with that, I leave.

I run out of the house and down the familiar alleyway I once was in and then the tears start to spill down my cheeks.

"How could I've been so stupid?" I whisper to myself as I sit down next to some trash bags and cuddle myself as tear after tear cascade down my cheeks, leaving a pink tint there.

I was so stupid to think that I'd actually have a happy ending.

So stupid..

-