[•18•]

Erica POV.

I wake up with a start, trying to recall what happened the last time I was awake.

How I wish I wasn't awake.

Shut up, Shut Up, SHUT UP.

I shake all the nasty thoughts out of my mind and decide to take a shower. Just because a girl is heartbroken, doesn't mean that she can't smell good ok?

Once I've finished my very long and thoughful shower, I wear some simple sweatpants and some random  shirt. I then trudge downstairs forcing myself to have the one thing I don't want to have. Breakfast.

"Morning Erica!" Devon chirps at me acting all happy for me. I grumble at him for a response but his facial expression doesn't change, geez it's like he's one of those overly happy teachers who just beam down at you for no entire reason, even if you do something wrong.

I grab an apple and munch it slowly, not liking the taste of food in my mouth. I swallow down the chunks of apple, trying so hard to not throw up everywhere and look at Devon accusingly.

"What did I do?" He asks, backing away slightly like he just commited murder,

"Why do you have to be named after the place he is?" I try to ask but my apple chunks muffle me, making me sound like a deranged alien.

He takes time to proces my words before a look of realisation appears on his face and he answers, "Don't look at me, ask my parents," I smile a little, Devon always knows how to make me smile.

-

"You're going."

"Can't make me,"

"You're so stubborn,"

"You don't say,"

"And a sarcastic bitch,"

"Why thank you, I try,"

Right now everyone is trying to convince me to go out of the house but I'm refusing, just in case he's here.... In this area I mean.

"Come on Erica, just today, and then afterwards you can go hide in your room and cry over whatever you're crying about," Joe states earning a slap on the head from Jordan,

"I hate you all," I state whilst walking over to the door,

"Aren't you going to get change Erica?" Arissa asks me, looking at me like I'm crazy. What's wrong with going out in sweatpants and a shirt that says 'What are you looking at?'

"You act like you don't know me 'Riss, calm down, we're not going out anywhere fancy," and with that I unlock the door and come face to face with someone.

Someone who looks like they were about to ring the doorbell.

Someone who brought flowers with them.

Someone who has a surprised yet sorry look on their face.

Someone who looks like they've been crying, with reastless, sleepless nights.

Someone who looks alot like Will.

It is Will.

William Kiingsley