[•2•]

A/N

I hope you enjoy this chapter! Comment down your favourite part!

– R

-

E R I C A

Morning awakens me and I can't decide what's more shocking right now. The fact that Arissa didn't wake me up screaming or the fact that I actually woke up on time.

Yeah. On time. I actually woke up before Arissa! I mean, it's 11:43 but if I wake up before Arissa then it's on time okay? Plus, I deserve a cookie! I take my sleep very seriously, and so if I wake up before Arissa, then obviously the apocalypse is going to happen sometime soon.

Let's just hope not too soon.

Before I can get changed or anything, a snore comes out from Arissa and I turn to see her 'peacefully' sleeping. By that, I mean shrivelled in masses of bed sheets, hair exploded and tangled everywhere and a slight drool is forming below her lower lip.

Ew.

Smirking evilly, I decide to get revenge on Arissa from yesterday. Yes I know what she did wasn't exactly illegal and all she did was wake me up, but she did laugh at me without any concern about my health! For all I know I could have broken a bone! Or died! Normally I wouldn't mind her waking me up, but if she's the reason why I have bruises the size of watermelons plastered everywhere, then you're going to have this coming.

I'm not exactly what you call a prankster, but I guess I'm somewhat mischievous, so I sneak over to her side of the bed and crouch over her, waiting for the perfect time to wake her up. Two can play at this little wake-me-up war.

Just when I'm about to scream however, the most terrifying thing happens. My mouth is wide open, ready to project a scream murderers would be proud of, until her eyes just pop open and she whispers, "Boo." now think about this situation. You're about to scream at the top of your lungs and then someone happens to scare that absolute living shit out of you. You would obviously scream as loud as you can, whilst toppling over right? So, I am generally 20% normal? Even if I'm not, doesn't really matter. It's your life you're ruining, not mine.

After my screaming fit, instead of calming down like a regular person, I start shouting profanities at her for... well, waking up, "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARISSA?! ARE YOU INSANE?! I WAS TRYING TO GET REVENGE FROM YESTERDAY! REMEMBER YESTERDAY? WHEN YOU GAVE ME BRUISES THE SIZE OF FUCKING BEHEMOTHS? YOU DON'T JUST RUIN SOMEONE'S REVENGE PLAN! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF YOU TWO DAYS IN A FUCKING ROW?!" and after my not-so-well thought out speech, guess what she does. Yep, you guessed. She bursts out into laughter. So much laughter, it kinda looks like she's a whale having a seizure.

Some sister I have.

I guess she's the only one that can scare people in the early depths of the morning.

Shaking my head and muttering words I can't even understand, I start to get changed. Normal out fit is usual. Plaid cardigan with grey vest underneath paired with my usual black trousers. I let my hair down and add a beanie towards it so it doesn't look too crazy and I don't even bother with make up that much. Just tinted lip balm and eye liner. Rolling my eyes, I leave the room, shouting a quick 'bye' before leaving, remembering to take a hotel card for later. I don't even bother waiting for Arissa, not after what she's done to me, call me a cry baby, I don't care.

I walk down the stairs, my stomach wanting breakfast, as I start a game of intense Flappy Bird. This obviously never ends well and soon enough I trip over my shoelace but before I can brace any impact from the floor, a pair of hands wrap around my waist and pull me towards them. My back to their front.

"You know, going on your phone whilst your shoelaces are undone are just a recipe for disaster," they mutter and I recognise the male voice, surely its...

Yep. It is.

Lookie here, the first person on my list!

Julio fucking Gonzales.

Geez, way to cause a fangirl a heart attack at 11 in the morning.

Blushing slightly, I try to get out of his grip so I can get a better look at his face... without being a pervert. Once I'm 'free', I finally take a glance to see who else is here; Devon, Parker and Liam. Well then, that's nearly half of my list covered with some extra bonuses as well. I shake out of my thoughts and realise that I've been staring at them for a while without saying anything. Being the stupid person I am, I straighten up and say the first words my brain can conjure, obviously not realising that there is a thin line, determining whether or not I can be friends with my idols and what I say next is the most stupidest thing  I've probably ever said in my entire 18 years of existence. And I've said some really stupid things, so this... probably tops off every single words I've uttered in my entire life span.

"Can I have your number?" Can. I. Have. Your. Number. Can I have your number?  Just why did I say that! Out of all the things I could've said, my brain just had to think 'Can I have your number?'! I'm not even dressing anyone or all of them! I'm just saying it at random!!

I widen my eyes when I realise what I said and immediently correct myself, "I mean, Um.. Can I take a picture with you guys, I mean, I don't know why I said that you guys probably think I'm some sort of peadophile or something but I promise I'm not! I love you guys and all but I would never stalk you unless well, I dunno would I stalk you? I dunno maybe? But um.... I should shut up now..." I look at the floor for a couple of seconds until Devon speaks up, "I like her, we should hang out sometime,"

Well two things have happened so far that I wasn't expecting:

Julio's basically saved me and Devon for some reason likes me and thinks that we should hang out?

What life am I living in right now? The zombie apocalypse is sure to be near. I woke up before Arissa and now this! A crazy world we live in.

I snap out of my daze and blush some more. Wow. Never thought I'd blush this much. Never knew I could blush, "Are you sure you want to spend time with me?" I ask, slightly thinking aloud,

"Of course, I mean, if that's ok with you? We love spending time with fans!" Parker says a little too enthusiastically but then again, that's Parker for you! I start to make my way out of their 'teritory' just so fans don't see me as a 'hogger' or something else but walking backwards is not really a good thing for me to do so I end up crashing into someone. Again.

This is really stupid.

I must sound really clumsy in this head story thingy. But that's because I am...-

-Okay, I need to stop before I sound too deep, now, onto the story!

But I bump into someone again and guess who it is...

Can you guess?

I bet you £10 that you won't guess.

Found out yet?

Ok, I should stop stalling.

I bumped into...

Jordan. Jordan fucking Trevor.

Didn't expect that did you?