[•27•]

Will POV.

I lay there in agony as I read all of the recent tweets Erica has been making. All the happiness, all the depressing moments, the joy, everything. My face turns into a depressed smile as I recall all of the tweets that were about me. I made her so happy. I see that she's over 15,000 subscibers and I'm happy for her. So freaking happy. A tear manages to fall from my eye and I decide to close down the twitter app before any more sadness manges to get to me.

I sit up and look across my room. My desk lies there along with a plate of food which I haven't ate yet. I haven't eaten that much over the past couple of weeks. I look over to my bookshelf which still lays on the floor, covered with sawdust and books, I've been meaning to fix it, but I haven't had the heart to, not without crying or breaking down. My eyes bore into the broken shelf even more and a flood of memories come crashing onto me like a ton of bricks. My heart starts to pump violently as I remember every flaw I've commited. Every mistake I've made. How much I've hurt Erica.

Erica.

Tear after tear falls from my eyes as I curl up into a ball and weep. I weep over Erica, over Sean, over my flaws, over my friendship mishaps, over my life. Every tear that comes out of my eyes have a meaning to it. Breathing becomes hard for me as i struggle over to my bathroom and look at the mirror. I'm a huge mess. Pieces of curly hair stick out and sweat is plastered over my forehead. Tear stains are left on my cheeks and my eyes are a deep crimson.

I glace over to the razor that lays on the sink and I consider this for a moment. Erica flashes into my mind again and I decide agaisnt it. She wouldn't want me doing that. My breathing starts to become heavy and I start t cough violently. A vile substance comes up my throat and I feel it coming out of my throat and into the sink. My vision becomes blurry and another wave of vomit emmits from me. I hear a door swing open, footsteps rushing into the same room and I hear a faint voice that sounds a lot like my brother. He screams for my parents and more footsteps come into the room.

I throw up again and everything I see is now blurry. Nothing is clear, nothing is opaque, but everything is translucent. Hands rub circles in my back and I find it somewhat relaxing. My mind drifts off to a different place, a place where I'm care free and happy. A place where I can make no flaws.

My body starts to sway and i find myself forming a sly smile. I close my eyes and let my mind take me to this dream land and the next thing I know, I'm running across a beach, exploring every asset it has to offer me, taking in everything that's beautiful. Another figure arrives in my view but I can't make out who it is. It's a girl, with beautiful flowing hair and she reminds me of Erica but it isn't, this girl has brown hair instead of blonde, this girl has emerald eyes instead of blue. My eyebrows furrow together as I try to make out who this is.

My hand reaches out to touch hers but then her beautiful face turns into a demon. I scream and the next thing I know...

I'm in a hospital room.

-