[•4•]

[italics = will pov]

E R I C A 

My eyes are still widened in shock. I can't move. I can't do anything. I'm stuck in this position, with everyone looking at me.

They can't blame me for staring though, I am the only girl here. They can't just expect that someone can just take off their shirt, looking toned as ever, and I won't stare. I am still part of the female species, I'm not some kind of rabid animal.

I hope.

In the corner of my eye, I see Will smirk and tauntingly waves his hand in front of my face, tilting his head a little, teasing me obviously. Getting teased is the worst. It's just like you have your life goal being dangled right in front of you but it gets snatched away and you're left in an abyss of teasing nastiness. I have no idea where this is going I am terribly sorry...

I snap out of my thoughts and return back to the group of boys who are still currently staring at me, "You okay there Erica? You seem kinda dazed," Jordan says, snapping his hands a little, returning me back to reality a little before my eyes get side tracked once again as Will scrunches up his shirt in a ball and tosses it somewhere, leaving me in complete awe.

Oh shit, I got caught staring again.

"Okay then, let's just carry on," Sean drags on and I'm thankful I don't have to explain myself to anyone but I still feel a faint blush starting to creep upon my face.

But we carry on with the game, a few people getting dares here and there, and when they spin it once more, guess who it lands on?

It lands on me and Jordan.

Well... shit.

"Erica, truth or dare?" Jordan asks, smirking and leaning back slightly, ready for my answer. Liam adds a dramatic effect, whispering intense music in my ear whilst I roll my eyes, these people are so stupid, why are they my role models again?

"Dare, nobody has said that in a while," I say casually, a boost of confidence suddenly blowing up inside me. For some reason, the boys start to give me wide eyes, "Are you sure Erica, Jordan won't give you any mercy when it comes with dares..." Parker says, his eyebrows raised. Jordan? Merciless? For fuck sake, Devon made Will strip! How on earth is that not merciless?! That surely can't be normal!

"Whatever," I say, flipping them off, "Jordan, give me your worst," I declare, regretting it straight after as my confidence starts to die down. I'm such an idiot! Why, why, why did I just say that?!

"Fine. Kiss someone in this group." Jordan states, giving me a sassy look as I gape down at him in awe.

Kiss someone?!

He must be joking.

Yep, I totally regret everything now. Me and my big mouth...

I look around anxiously, eyes locking onto Will much longer than the rest, I hold the stare long enough to see the hope in his eyes.

He can't be thinking that I would choose him? I mean, I totally would, but... does Will like me then? Surely not. I look away and start to look around the circle more, my thoughts always getting drifted back to Will. Holy cow I really want to kiss Will.

Would that mean that he would find me creepy in any way?

It is a dare after all.

Bloody hell, I'm really regretting everything now...

[Okay, I'll spill the beans, I like Erica and when I mean like, I mean like like. Yeah. So I'm kinda hoping she might pick me to kiss.

It's the worst dare because, what if she doesn't choose me? If I find out she doesn't like me... Well let's just say I don't take break-ups well. Also, if I see one of my friends kissing her, it'll tear me apart.

I really hope she chooses me.]

Why did this happen to me?! 

I've been currently holding onto this dare for over five minutes now, the tension getting thicker and thicker as I rack my brain for any thoughts on who I should kiss, every answer ending up with Will.

Why do I have to kiss someone?

I mean, since all of my thoughts do land on Will, I could always choose him? But then he'll know that I like him and he might interpret that in a creepy-ass way or something, I'm not sure if I want a restraining order or not.

On the other hand, it is probably the only chance I'll get on kissing Will. Ah fuck it, might as well use the chance.

Knowing the answer finally, I let out a sigh and turn to my left, where Will is and close my eyes, my heartbeat beating more and more rapidly by the second.

By now I should probably clarify that this is my first kiss, so I have no idea what to do, this is all new territory for me. I roll my eyes in my head and shuffle closer towards him, I hear his breath hitch up a notch as I do so, "Are you sure you want to do this?" I hear Julio ask behind me,

"Yeah, you don't actually have to do this, Erica," Jordan says and I shake my head, "Just let me get this dare out of the way," I say, my eyes still firmly shut.

I then start to lean in but before I connect our lips, I pause for a minute. Do I actually want to do this dare? Kiss Will? I reply the question again and again, my brain forming rapid, quick fire scenarios on what could happen afterwards.

I shake them out of my head and finally come up with an answer.

Yes. I do want to kiss Will.

I connect my lips with his and kiss him.

I kiss for like 3 seconds before pulling away. I look him in the eyes and regret everything I just did.

I didn't kiss Will.

I just kissed Liam.