[•48•]

ERICA

I wake up to the sound of blaring alarms, filling my ears with the pure torture as I roll over, groaning, making myself fall off my bed.

My head bashes hard against the floor and I scream out in agony, "FUCK!" I rub my head which causes Arissa to laugh, I give her an irritated look, she's my sister, she's supposed to be caring and ask me if I'm okay.

Her laughter starts to die down as she sees the look I'm giving her, but her smug smile is still plastered across her face, "You set up the alarm didn't you?" I ask and she nods her head, the grin now becoming bigger and bigger.

I flash her my middle finger and she rolls her eyes, "Oh come on, what happened to the sweet girl who would cry if she fell off the bed?" I cringe as she talks about my past self, let's just say I don't want to go back to that pink-loving pigtailed girl. Ever.

"She died," I reply, making her give me a stern look.

"Can I just remind you that the rest of The Cube is coming today? Oh yeah, who organised that? I believe it was your fabulous, hot sister,"

"Oh really? Where is she? You never mentioned her before," I give her a cheeky grin as she shakes her head and chuckles,

"I'll give that one to you, you actually made a decent comeback!" It's my turn to roll my eyes, "Oh for goodness sake Erica! The Cube is coming today! In our house!" realising this information, I shoot up from the floor, making my head bash forcefully against the side of my head, tingles of pain shooting through, causing Arissa to burst out laughing all over again.

"Oh my gosh!" she says in-between breaths, "That was the best deja-vu I've ever had!" I wrinkle my face as I try to remember the memory she's talking about.

Funnily enough, I do, it was the first day of Minecon, the day everything started. I crack a small smile, regretting it straight after as I'm reminded of the pain by the side of my head. I swear it's the same side as last time as well.

"You can leave now," I state, making Arissa stop instantly.

"...Sorry..." she says, walking out of my room, making me sigh.

Some sister I have.

I then start to get up, avoiding the side of my bed as much as I can and look up at my calendar, today's date catching my eye with the title : 'THE DAY I MEET THE CUBE ALL OVER AGAIN' written all over, neon highlighters marking it out to make sure that I get the point that today should be important. I know I made it a long title but I don't care. I get to meet the fucking cube all over again.

I then start to get ready for the day and do all of that cliché stuff you normally hear about. You know, shower, make up, yada yada yada.

»»»

"Parker!" I tackle him as soon as he enters our home, call me weird or crazy, but he's been one of my best friends ever since I've met him. He's now considered as my brother and I'm so glad I got to meet him, around the same time last year.

"Erica!" Everyone else starts to gather around, crowding me by the doorway and by everyone, I mean everyone.

Parker, Liam, Bee, Mitchell, Julio, Joe, Zack, even Sean and his girlfriend came along.

Of course not everyone came, none of us expected that, we all just wanted to see each other again, since you know, distance is a bitch and it's practically the only thing that's separating us all.

"...Were we invited?" we all snap our heads to see that Will, Zach and Lacey are standing there, looking as awkward as ever. The rest of us welcome them though, pulling them into hugs and high fives.

"Okay people! I'm pretty sure one of you is going to break something soon if you don't move in the next few seconds!" It's all quiet until a loud crash enters our hearing, we all turn to look at Parker who's sheepishly looking at the ground where all the broken glass is.

"...Guess she was right?...Ha..."

Arissa rolls her eyes and shoos everyone out, clearly pissed, "Don't worry, she's just having really bad hormonal problems right now," I whisper to Parker and his eyebrows raise before whistling and walking towards the living room.

Everyone then follows, one by one and that's when I drop the act I've been holding and smile. They're here. They're finally here. The people who once saved my life are standing in my house once again.

And I'm ready for one heck of a ride with these lot.

-