[•3•]

a/n

Hope you enjoy this chapter! Let me know what your favourite part was in

E R I C A

Right.

So you must think I fall over all the time in public or that I have two left feet or maybe I'm secretly an undercover walrus who's trying to destroy the world.... okay, so maybe I'm not a walrus and maybe two out of three of those statements are true, but I can promise you that I don't go bumping into strangers every 5 seconds... most of the time.

Carrying on with the story, as soon as I bump into Jordan, we both fall–obviously– Jordan landing onto of me, trying his hardest not to squish me but pathetically fail. I squeal like an obnoxious pig, hearing distant sniggers in the background and I mentally hit myself for making such an absurd sound.

Jordan blinks slightly, as if he's trying to recall what's just happened. He looks me straight into the eyes, "Oh my goodness gracious," I mange to breathe out and Jordan lets out a tiny smile, just about showing his top teeth. Complimenting the cheeky grin Jordan's giving me, I hear the rest start to laugh at my stupidness, I don't blame them, although they do remind me a bit about Arissa.

ARISSA! The name pops into my brain and my eyes widen in realisation before settling again. She's probably doing fine, she can handle herself being honest, and why should I care? Arissa did piss me off in the past 2 days, I'll talk to her later.

Finally coming to his senses, Jordan gets up by himself, no longer crushing me and brushes himself off before offering his hand to me like a gentleman and says,"I'm sorry for crushing you and stuff... kinda left you there for a long time huh? Here, let me help you up," he smiles at me and I return the gesture before accepting his hand and stand up, only to be pushed back down seconds after by Liam.

I wrinkle my face as the pain runs through my ass. I then take it to glare at him, "Now that wasn't very nice was it?" I say sarcastically, putting pressure on my elbows as I prop myself up, Liam rolling his eyes as I do so, "I can't help it, it's hilarious when you fall, you're ridiculously clumsy," he states, popping in a cheeky grin afterwards. I shake my head and try to get myself up once again. Notice the key word 'try'. I try to get up but I get smacked in the head by a hand, sending me back down again.

Geez, what's it with people pushing me over today? Do they want me permanently stuck to the ground?

"Shoot! I'm so sorry! I was trying to be polite like Jordan, but it seems like I've managed to hit you instead," I roll my eyes, "Are you okay?" the concerned voice carries on. Not bothering to check who I'm talking to, I rub my head and retort, "Oh yeah, I'm fine you know, who doesn't love getting hit and pushed over repeatedly?"

I hear a deep chuckle in reply, "Now that wasn't very nice was it?" the person says, mimicking my voice from earlier, "Is it bad to help someone?" I give out a snort before taking the effort to see who it was who hit me.

My eyes then lock onto beautiful brown orbs who absorb me into a whole new world. I get up slowly, not breaking eye contact as my brain figures out piece by piece on who I'm looking at.

Will.

OH MY :UDHANSDLAJH FOIANHCYBHAKJW Vdawuhb.

Yeah.

I started to freak out then and there.

"I'm guessing you're a big fan for Will, but not so much for me and the rest?" Sean presumes with a sassy, raised eyebrow. All I can do is shrug my shoulders,

"What can I say, Will is just naturally 10x better than you guys combined," I see all the guys pretend to have shocked/hurt faces, the only one who's grinning is Will, I return the gesture.