[•42•]

WILL

Pain shoots through like a bullet and it takes every ounce of willpower just to get up.

Only to hit my head on something hard.

I let out a loud grunt whilst I tumble back onto the floor again, only this time, with more pain.

If that's even possible.

My eyes struggle to open, probably because my left one is swollen shut. Yeah you heard me, swollen shut. Whoever is doing this sure bloody hates me.

I manage to open my right eye however, and as I do, the first thing I'm greeted with is someone with a knife dangling inches away from my face. "Boo."

I collapse on the floor and the person goes away, cackling sick laughter, "Nice to see you too Willy Boy!" my vision is still blurred, but I can just make out the face of none other than Zach.

Zach?

I shield myself with my left arm, trying to figure out what the hell is going on, whilst the stinging pain intensifying, but it's better than having a knife so close to your body, you can already hear your flesh crying out in pain as blood is a tear away from spilling.

I try to shuffle backwards, only to be retracted by chains.

Are you fucking serious? He locked me with chains?

Zach brings out a sickening cheshire grin as he watches me struggle, me glaring at him as much as I can as I try to untangle myself, bringing myself to no such luck. After a while, he gives me a pitiful look and I almost believe that he's about to let me free, the way he walks up to me, but of course he doesn't, instead, he brings out his killer knife out again and presses the blade against my cheek and instantly, my breathing quickens into short pants and I try to look away, but his hand grabs my face, making the blade dig in more. Sweat starts to form around my body as I look at him in fear, the same pitiful yet cold stare boring into my own eyes.

"I feel sorry for you Will. I really do." I wait for him to go on, but he doesn't. Instead he just stares at me, the knife forced against my cheek bone and I can already start to feel my own blood leak out. I let out a whimper but Zach pretends he doesn't hear it. What he does surprises me a little.

Zach brings the knife out of my cheek and I sigh heavily.

Which earns a slash on my right forearm.

I cry out in pain, I feel the blood draining out of me as I cry out, the pain being unbearable- so unbearable.

Somewhere in between my sobs and pain, I hear Zach sigh.

Yes, sighing, like he was fed up on what he was seeing. "I really don't want to do this buddy, believe me, I don't. But a guy's gotta do what a guy's gotta do." and with that, he leaves, letting me remain in agony, my face a mess, my body numb with dripping blood in certain areas where I've been tortured.

Zach left me to die.

Zach left me to rot in my own pain.

At least that's what it felt like.

Moments pass and I hear someone walk in. I get ready to scream at Zach's face for leaving me in pure irritation, but I'm not faced with Zach.

I'm faced with Devon.

My eyebrows furrow in confusion and Devon just looks me in the eye with a sick, frightening sneer, like he's waiting for me to do something, waiting for me to react. To do anything.

I don't give him the pleasure.

Instead, I look around, I look anywhere but his face. Anywhere but his eyes or his disgusting, creepy smile that is starting to creep me out.

Devon keeps staring at me, like he's a statue, he has;t moved at all, he's still waiting for me to do something, to say something.

I still don't give him the pleasure or the honour.

Finally, he shakes up and sighs. Devon then starts to walk around me like I'm kind of rotting object that needs to be thrown away, but to his eyes, I probably am. He suddenly stops right in front of me before bending down so we're both eye level.

Devon lets out a chuckle before saying, "How you doing Will? Long time no see?" he lets out booming laughter afterwards, sending creepy shivers around my body.

"Why am I here Devon? And why is Zach here as well?" I say through gritted teeth and harsh pain.

"You want to know everything do you Will? You want to know why you're here? Do you want to know what's been going on?" I hesitate for a while before nodding my head which makes Devon let out yet another sick smile, "Remember, no backsies." I look into his eyes which are dark and gleaming of pure hatred. Scared, I let out another nod, not being able to speak any more because a large lump has managed to lodge itself there.

Devon lets himself sit directly in front of me, cross-legged, staring into my eyes and into my head, making sure that we don't break eye contact. He takes a deep breath before beginning his explanation. "It all started the day you, Erica and Sean had a fight..." I tense up and he senses this, grinning before starting again, "That day Erica left, crying, heartbroken, I knew I had to do something. She was like a sister to me - was, may I point out. Until she decided to give up on me as well.

"It was a week or so after the fight, me and her were talking on Skype before she broke down crying again. She ended the call without an explanation, but I knew one thing was for sure, she was crying because of you.

Erica never spoke to me after that, I tried contacting her, but she would ignore me, she wouldn't talk to me no matter what. You know why? Because apparently I reminded her of you. You sick, sick bastard made someone like Erica- a person I thought of as a sister, forget me.

It hurts having a sister leave you. Repeatedly. Sometimes we would call again only have her leaving because guess what? I REMINDED HER OF YOU." at this point Devon was shouting at me, spitting the words into my ear whilst grabbing my shirt, pulling me closer to him so I could see the fury in his eyes,

"Erica left me because of you. She told me she hated me because of you. She blocked me out because of you. It was your fault that I'm no longer considered as someone she loves. You think she loves you? You're fucking stupid. No. You think she EVER loved you? No. YOU HEAR ME WILL?! ERICA NEVER LOVED YOU. I WAS THE PERSON WHO WAS ALWAYS THERE WHEN SHE FELL. SHE FELL BECAUSE OF YOU! SHE WAS HEARTBROKEN BECAUSE OF YOU! AND ALL I EVER WAS TO HER WAS HER FIX UP. I WAS THERE TO MAKE HER BETTER. IT WAS ALWAYS ME! ERICA WAS SO HUNG UP AROUND YOU THAT SHE THOUGHT SHE LOVED YOU! BUT SHE DIDN'T! SHE DOESN'T! ERICA DOESN'T LOVE YOU! I WAS THERE FOR HER WHEN YOU MADE HER CRY!.... But what did I get out of that? I got pushed away. I was tossed in the trash. Just like you were...

"...So I vowed to myself one night. I vowed that I would get revenge. I vowed that I would get you back, that no matter how hard it would be, that I would make sure that you know how much she meant to me, how much damage you created. How fucked up you are.

I vowed to myself that I would make you suffer Will.

"So here we are today. Here gathered, all of us. Ready to witness how fucked up you are. Ready to witness your torture Will. CONGRATULATIONS." Devon then leaves without another word. He closes the door and I'm left in the room, chained to the floor, speechless.

I then let the words sink in and I feel like this isn't the last I'll see of Devon.

But why the heck is Zach here? How does he fit into this all?

-