[•9•]

E R I C A

As I board the plane, I think about what people might be doing now.

How Will's doing.

I did get to say goodbye to him.

To all of them.

They found me packing and understood that I needed to leave. But that didn't stop Will for wanting to come with me. Of course after thousands of hours persuading him, I convinced to stay with his friends and fans.

I still remember the goodbye we had when I was at the airport.

• F L A S H B A C K A T T H E A I R P O R T •

"You sure you don't want me to come with you?" He asks while stuffing his hands in his pockets,

"I'm sure, thanks for the offer... again," we both smile as he walks me to my gate, we pause when we get there, unsure on what to do next.

We stand there, in an awkward silence, constant chatter in the background.

My eyes meet his and I could tell he wasn't sleeping at all last night with the bags under his eyes that were clearly visable.

The despair in his eyes were so real and clear too, "Hey," I start cupping his cheek, grabbing his attention more, "I'll be back soon," he smiles but the despair is still there.

"I know, but I am going to miss you," he wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap mine around his neck. We stay in this position for a while, none of us letting go of each other.

Come to think of it, this all happened cause he kidnapped me.

We found out we both like each other because he kidnapped me.

WOW.

We pull back for a second before he leans down his head and pecks me on the lips. I know we're not dating, but it definately feels like it, "Don't forget me." I breath out, scared he would, I don't even know why, I'm a fan, he's a YouTuber.

"Like I could ever forget you," he smiles as he lets go of me and I start to head off,

"Goodbye William." He grins as I say his proper name,

"Goodbye Erica." And that was the last I heard of him. For now at least.

• F L A S H B A C K O V E R •

I sleep peacfully on the plane, still thinking of our last moment, savouring it like people do in those clichè movies that you see.

I jolt awake as a flight attendent mentions that the plane is gonna land soon.

I start to pack up the things I bought out on my back and buckle myself out as I look out on the plane window to see the clouds bouncing around the sky.

~

"ERICA!" my some what ordinary sister screams as I run up to her and hug her as tight as I can, "Ow!" She says as I realise I'm hugging too tight, "Oops, sorry," I state, unwravling myself off her.

We get back home and I instantly start asking her questions, "Where the fuck were you? Why did you leave me? How on EARTH did you not die of starvation with your cooking? When did you-" I get cut off with a finger on my lips.

A finger.

God knows where that finger has been.

"Shhhhhhhhh. I have important news to tell you."

What important news? Is she moving out? Is she kicking me out? When she says she has news is normally something kinda bad or BAD.

Arissa sees my confused expression and fills in the gaps for me.

"I'm pregnant."

There it is.

The SOME WHAT BAD NEWS.

Told you.

"Your what?" I ask, disbelief filling my ears,

"I'm pregnant." Arissa says again, with a chesire grin forming on her face,

"OH MY GOSH YOU'RE PREGNANT!!' I scream while jumping up and down with her, I know it's bad that she's pregnant before she's married, but she's 22, and she's smiling which means the 'dad' hasn't left her, the least I can do is be happy for her.

She nods her head happily as we calm ourselves down and sit on the couch.

"Since when did you find out?" I ask, piling her with questions again,

"3 days ago,"

"How far in?" I say waggling my eyebrows as she pushes my arm,

"4 weeks."

"Who's the dad?"

A huge grin forms on her face as she holds my hands like I'm a two year old, "The dad is-"

"Me." A voice comes out of the kitchen, I know that voice. The figure reveals himself and he sits down and wraps his arms around Arissa causing me to open and close my mouth like a gold fish, "Nice to see you again Erica."

I gape at them for a few minutes, trying to get my mind around this and it makes sense now,

Five weeks ago Arissa went to Seattle to visit her mysterious 'boyfriend' who I had no idea about until then. She came back for me to go to Minecon...

She leaves.

Oh my goodness it's true.

Arissa is pregnant.

And Jordan is the dad.

Jordan freaking Bayani.