[•12•]

Erica POV.

I walk home that afternoon after talking to Joe, still thinking of our conversation before.

Were me and Will just friends?

I mean, that's what I said but....

I don't know.

Do I trust Will enough for him to be my boyfriend?

Or is that a bad idea?

These questions bug my mind, even when I reach my door. I decide to just ignore those thoughts and just focus on the present. It's hard to think straight when you have such a pondering mind.

"Hey Erica! Had a nice walk with Joe?" Jordan asks me as soon as I walk into the room, guessing he got the tweets of mine and Tofuu's selfies, wait, I mean Joe's.... Well it is the same person but you know.... eh who cares? My mind story right?

"Yeah, whatever..." I respond to him, not really in the mood to talk.

I run back to my room and slump in my chair, opening my laptop, checking who's online on TeamSpeak or Skype.

When I find out no ones online, I groan in frustration, flopping myself onto my bed.

"Having a bad time?" Jordan asks, leaning against the door frame, I nod in return and say,

"Please entertain me!"

He chuckles, "Wanna come grocery shopping with me and Arissa?"

"What do I look like? Thirty?" I say sarcastically eyebrows raised, propping myself on my elbow,

"Well, it is better than sitting around here doing nothing," Jordan states, a smirk formed on his face, this can only mean he wants me to come with him... Does he have a surprise for me?

I close my eyes and lie back down, "True, but still..." I start, trying to find a reason not to go,

"Just come with us, I need to show you something anyway," See! Called it! Knew he wanted to show me something!

"Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine." I groan and start to get up, "I'll be there in like, 45 minutes," I wave off,

"But you're already dressed," Jordan says,

"I know, I just.... Just leave me be Jordan," I snap, pissed that he actually convinced me to go with him and ARISSA grocery.

Arissa is gonna be one nightmare alright.

Especially since she's pregnant.

Jordan leaves my room, laughing on the way as I roll my eyes at him.

I grab my phone and scroll through twitter, favouriting cute fanart people drew me even though I'm not a YouTuber, but I know most of the Cube members so I'm guessing they like to draw fan art of all friends that are associated with the Cube.

I then check YouTube to see who's uploaded.

I find that Jordan posted a vlog on how he's staying at England for a little while for some personal problems and when he says personal, he means getting Arissa pregnant.

Apart from that, it's all just vlogs from Minecon.

I get disturbed by Arissa screaming, "ERICA! WE'RE LEAVING NOW!" I groan and trudge down the stairs giving Arissa and Jordan an evil stare as I walk to the car.

When I look up, I see it's an unusual sized car, much bigger than I remembered it to be. I get inside, close the door and sit in my seat, only to be spoken to.

"Hey Erica!"

"Sup Julio," I say casually.

Wait. What?

Julio?