[•5•]

A/N

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Tell me what you think about it down in the comments!

– R

+

E R I C A

My eyes widen in realisation and I blink a few times, hoping that I didn't actually kiss Liam. Nope. he's still there. This is all real. I cover my mouth with my hand ever so slowly, my eyes going even wider, so wide, I'm afraid that they might pop, "You're not Will," I mange to breathe out. I take a focus on Liam and he's also wide-eyed as well.

Shit, he has a girlfriend.

Well, fuck.

As if he finally just heard what I said, he shakes his head, calming down a little before giving me a look like he's saying, 'no shit sherlock' and points behind me. I close my eyes. I already know what's coming. I exhale deeply and turn around, opening my eyes. Yep, right before me is a shocked Will.

Goddammit Erica! You picked the wrong side! Way to go. I should've just looked before I kissed him. It's an honest mistake, but it shouldn't mean that much to anyone, anyway! It was just a kiss after all.

I then convince myself to return back to reality, giving Will a tiny pity look as if I'm trying to say 'sorry I kissed your friend, I meant to kiss you, but no harm done!'

I turn to face the group and most of them either have wide eyes, mouths agape or both. Some of them are even looking at Will. I could only guess that they were expecting me to kiss him... I was planning to! But it shouldn't matter anyway, it was just a dare, "Shall we just carry on playing?" I ask, my voice slightly croaky, but I don't think anyone noticed.

I hear a few people give out sighs of relief, I guess people are glad that I broke the silence. I don't blame them one bit, being honest. We just encountered probably the most awkward situation ever. I can even read it on headlines: Fangirl and her heroes play truth or dare, ending up in a very awkward kiss. Long headline, but it would probably go across the lines of that.

"Actually Erica, I think we'll all start to go home, enough dares have passed and it's getting kinda late," Jordan says, looking at his phone and back to me and I nod and let out a smile,

"Okay then, thanks for hanging out with me, although you didn't really have to, I am just a fangirl after all," I say with a little chuckle afterwards and the guys give out smiles to me again,

"It was no sweat don't worry! It was cool hanging out with you, we'll probably hang out agin tomorrow being honest," Julio says, walking towards my hotel door,

"See you tomorrow Erica!" I hear Devon and Parker shout in unison and my door closes shut, incasing me inside. I let out a loud breath, realising that I'll be spending the night alone as Arissa has mysteriously gone back home. I contemplate whether or not I should call her, noticing minutes later that she's probably on the plane.

I'm officially bored now.

Minutes pass and I decide sitting here, wide awake, doing nothing isn't going to do me any good, so I open up the windows and breathe in the fresh air from outside, gazing out beyond the horizon, admiring all the dotted buildings filled with bold lights.

America is so pretty.

I take a last gulp of air before closing the window slowly, now deciding that I should admire America more up close by taking a walk. I smile as I make a mental map on where I should go and how far I should walk before heading back home. I've got plenty of time anyway, I'm no where near tired, despite it being 2 am. The walk should only take around 20 minutes-maybe more considering I might take Instagram worthy photos on my iPhone-so I should be fine.

My hands fondle with the door knob and I open the door, remembering to bring my room card and a hoodie, just incase it gets cold and I head out, ready to go for a 2am exploring session.

The outside is nice. The airy atmosphere is perfect-not too hot, not too cold, the perfect whether. Not many cars are out either, making things seem quiet, but not too quiet where it's at the point on where it's scary. The city surrounds me with bright colours and bulletin boards, and I drink it all in. Admiring every structure I go by.

I gulp in the fresh air and listen to the steps and noises my converse make as they squeak upon the pavement I walk on. It's nice to be out here, it's a good atmosphere to get rid of all your worries. A perfect midnight hangout. Well, not really a hangout as you're not really staying in one place. I smile as I walk past a tall building, assuming it's an office. I slowly turn around, deciding that I should probably go back and call it a night.

My feet do all the talking as they lead me up the stairs to my room. I had to take the stairs as the elevator is out of order. Probably one of the worst things that can happen, especially if you're accommodated on the 5th floor and the stair case looks like it comes straight out of a horror movie (pay attention to staircases when you're watching a scary movie next time, they're pretty spooky). I yawn as I see my hotel room in sight, walking a bit more before hearing a sudden amount of footsteps behind me and by instinct, I turn around, but nobody's there.

Okay, shit, this is really starting to become more and more like a horror movie.

I quicken my pace as I race to go to my room and I as I reach the door, I fiddle with my room card, trying to slot it in as fast as I can as the footsteps get louder and louder and quicker and quicker. My breaths hitch up and I curse the little red light, indicating that something's wrong. I enter it once more and as I'm about to squeal in joy because it's finally turned green, a pair of hands wrap around my waist and mouth and they start dragging me.

So I then result to biting the hand and as they take their hand off me for a split second, I try to scream, but knowing me and my pathetic luck, my voice runs out and I can't scream. Just fantastic. Whenever I need my voice the most, it goes and runs like a baby.

If voices can run that is.

Then my next plan is to start kicking, punching and wriggling, trying to push myself far away from this crazed, psychotic person who wants to kidnap me for no absolute reason. I try to push myself away, but since I'm as strong as a feather, they managed to drag me away with no struggle what-so-ever so I give up and let out a 'hmph' sound as I watch my hotel room get smaller and smaller by the second. My body being dragged with this disgusting slob who probably wants to torture me for the rest of my living.

I swear if it's a crazed fangirl who wants revenge because I was hanging out with The Cube, I will literally rip out their intestines and use it as a top to hang them by their throats.

Call it illegal, but so is kidnapping! I think.

W I L L

Okay, okay, okay. Keep your shotguns to yourself and let me explain will you? Okay? Thanks.

I don't just go around and kidnap people randomly for my own enjoyment, I just want to see how this goes okay?

I'm saying okay a lot, I should stop.

I like Erica, a lot. Yes that doesn't explain why I kidnapped her, but I just want to see how this goes. I know what I'm doing trust me, I'm not going to torture her in any way, I promise.

Says the guy who's wearing Zack's scream mask.

No, it's not to torture her, it's just- ah fuck, I can't really explain it, but I guess you can see later on why I did kidnap Erica.

Just know that it's out of Love and not Hate.

Still doesn't make any sense, but whatever.

+