[•49•]

A/N

This is the last chapter which makes me sad :( but it is long for you guys!

Epilogue will be coming soon, and I will post a sequel very very soon :)

ENJOY!

-

ERICA

"Hey...Erica!...Hey!...Hey!" Parker says prodding me as he does, I roll my eyes sighing before turning to him, an irritated look plastered on my face,

"What," I spit and all Parker can do is smile at me,

"We should go camping!" he exclaims and I groan in irritation, camping? He seriously wants us to go camping? He wants us to go to a forest that has dirt and disgusting creatures, and sleep on the dirt covered ground?

Over night.

With no wifi.

He's clearly shitting himself if he thinks he's going to convince me to go camping. There's no way in hell I'm going camping ever.

"I hate you." I say once more to Parker as he smiles giddily at me.

If you haven't guessed, that fucker convinced me to go camping. So right now all of us are crammed into a tiny ass van, probably sweating like pigs, driving to a campsite that's at least 4 hours away from home.

Home.

Where wifi and proper food is stored.

Why did I agree to camping again?

Not only are we crammed in like a farm, but Julio has decided to annoy the absolute crap out of me for the past few hours we've been driving.

He's been throwing sweet wrappers at me, singing the most annoying songs, making jokes about pigeons– don't ask, I don't even want to go there.

To sum up, Julio is basically that kid that kicks the back of your seat in an aeroplane.

"Erica!" Julio exclaims once more and I rub my temples in annoyance, when will the agony end?!

"What!" I snap, eyes darted and glaring straight into him.

"Why do pigeons fly upside down over Liverpool?" he asks me and I groan. You're shitting me. He has more?! I roll my eyes and turn to face the window, hoping that he'll get the hint and just go away. You would've thought that he would've stopped by now. But nope. He's got lots of pigeon jokes that have been locked away from goodness knows how long. Julio says it's a weird party trick or something.

All I can say is that I wouldn't want any of those jokes at my party and that he should definitely find some better, useful tricks because I'm pretty sure pigeon jokes aren't going to get him anywhere. I mean, pigeon jokes. Really?

"Because there's nothing worth shitting on," Julio goes on before bursting into fits of laughter. I wrinkle my nose trying to figure out what that meant. I don't think it even made sense but then again, none of his jokes so far made sense.

And they never will.

"Please shut up," Liam groans out for the thousandth time and I let out a small chuckle. Unsurprisingly, I'm not the only one who's been getting annoyed. Liam, Joe and Zack have been clearly pissed at Julio for make such aggravating antics. I don't blame them at all. He's literally being the second most annoying person alive right now. The first being Parker obviously. It looks like he isn't affected by any of this. If anything, Parker is laughing with Julio, probably not even understanding the joke but he's still laughing hysterically anyway.