[•6•]

A/N

Enjoy this chapter! Tell me what your favourite part was in the comments!

– R

-

E R I C A

I jolt awake, my ears picking up the sound of a creaking door and I turn my head slightly to the left only to see that no one is there.

For now at least.

My eyes blink a few times as I try to re call on what happened last night. Well, let's see, I got kidnapped by a psychotic pig who blindfolded me and threw me in a car, I was dragged to what I hope is a building with four walls and some how I fell asleep. And all this time I didn't think to scream at all at least once.

Trust me to be stupid.

Rolling my eyes at my stupidity, I try to stretch out but I'm left with the sound of clinking chains. Why, you may ask? Well, my hands are chained... to a bed headstand... of course they are.

WHY?!

I groan and try to roll out of these handcuffs, the metal starts rubbing against my flesh and I wince at the impact. Gosh dammit, why is getting out of handcuffs so hard? If I'm correct, in every horror movie, the victim somehow manages to escape the wrath of these metal traps before getting brutally murdered–

Wait. Does that mean I should start getting my funeral ready?

I roll my eyes, of course I'm not going to get brutally murdered, that doesn't actually happen in real life... I hope.

Using as much strength as I can muster, I roll myself onto my side–immediately regretting the decision as my hands are now practically tied around each other. Oh well, too late now. I flip myself over, wrapping my hands across my shins and try to put enough pressure so the handcuffs could hopefully break. Being the idiot that I am though, my feet slip and I bash my head, causing me to flip once more and me landing in an uncomfortable position. I let out a blood curling scream before mentally slapping myself in my face.

Well if my kidnapper didn't hear me before with all the creaks of the chain, they're definitely going to hear me now.

The door crashes open, a cloud of what I think is dust forms by the impact and I widen my eyes in shock as a figure with a scream mask appears–hey! Speak of the devil, and the devil appears!– I then feel bead of sweat start to form out of panic and I try to calm myself down by taking breaths, but it doesn't seem to be working, whatever I do, it doesn't hide the fact that there's a psychopath, ready to kill me in this very room that I'm in.

They start to come closer to me and the panic starts to rush through me like a storm and I start screaming words that probably don't even make sense, "STAY AWAY YOU FUCKING WEIRDO! YOU'RE A FUCKING PSYCHOPATH WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING WITH THEIR LIFE! I'VE GOT SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR YOU WEIRD-ASS FANGIRL WHO FOR SOME REASON KIDNAPPED ME! I WON'T BE YOUR SLAVE YOU COW!" I shout as they make their way over to the bed. They sit down and I feel the bed dip down lower,

"What are you going to do about it?" is all they say, their voice is deep, so they must be a boy. Well shit, I'm definitely going to be a slave for the rest of my life, he's going to torture me and kill me by feeding me too much.

It takes time for me to come up with an answer, "You know what, I don't really care, just do whatever you need to do and let em free for fucks sake," WHY ON EARTH DID I SAY THAT!? I COULD BE HERE FOR DAYS FOR ALL I KNOW.

Me and my big mouth.

I hear a deep chuckle and I shut my eyes tight, regretting every single word I said earlier. I called them a fangirl when this person is a boy! Yeah, I'm definitely dead now. Isn't it how most boys care so much about their reputation? Does that mean that he's going to torture me extra because of that?

My eyes still shut, I feel him shuffle closer to me and I wrinkle my nose in attempt to get away from him, 'fuck my life, fuck my life, fuck my life, he's going to kill me, wipe out all of my organs and sell them on eBay. My life sucks!' I think as a warm breath tickles me as I feel him getting closer and closer to me by the second.

I shut my eyes tighter and then hear a ripping of what must be the mask being torn off and something else but I can't really put my finger on what it is.

An awkward silence consumes us and it take everything in my will power to not start blabbering random shit because otherwise I'll just be getting myself into more trouble, "Now tell me," he starts, letting the words hang in the air as he breaks the silence, he's got a smooth deep voice that makes me shiver as I realise that he's going to either A) kill me right this second or B) wait for an answer and then kill me.

My life in a nutshell for you.

"Which one of The Cube members is the most attractive in your opinion?" he asks, saying the words slowly so I can let it all sink in. I never said I knew The– WAIT HOLD UP, HE WAS WATCHING ME IN THE LOBBY! Kudos to him for watching them though.

My throat feels tight and I can barely utter a single word, "Um-I..." I wince at my pathetic stuttering, I hate feeling so vulnerable. I lose myself even more as I feel his breath start trickling across my face. He's going to rip my head off with shears, I can already feel it.

"Hmm?" he asks, reminding me that I still have to answer the question he gave me. He shuffles closer and closer to me and I wriggle away, trying to get as far away from him as possible.

Bloody creep.

I can still feel his breath fanning my face, and I manage to catch a whiff of his scent, from what I can smell, it's minty–

–Erica! This is not a time to see hoe your Kidnappers's breath smell like!

Just answer the bloody question already, Erica! My inner voice says and I take a peak before I catch a glimpse of the person staring back at me, once I do though, I have to do a double take.

I open my eyes fully, the pair growing bigger and bigger by the second as realisation hits me like a bullet. The walls breaking more and more.

No way.

"Wi-W-Will?" I manage to say and he gives me a cheshire grin as he leans on his elbow, supporting his weight.

Holy shit it actually is Will.

Will kidnapped me. Oh my actual jelly beans.

Screw the last line, it doesn't state how much I'm freaking out.

OH MY SHIT FUCK FUCK IPUHNASJDNLKJ.

WILL FUCKING KIDNAPPED ME.

WHAT TO ACTUAL HECKING HECK?!

-

+