[•38•]

ERICA

Pain is the only feeling I"m feeling at the moment. Pure, tortuous pain. Sweat rolls down the back of my spine as I try to open my eyes, scared to see the scenery that's surrounding me.

I swear to bloody cheese if Will kidnapped me again I'm actually going to rip his head off. With pliers.

My eyes crack open ever so slightly, my vision spotted with blurs, as I manage to make out a few items around the room I'm in.

A bright light bulb hangs above me, the heat radiating off, stating that it's been on for a long time. I painfully twist my head around more, trying to get the aspect of this room, it's hard though, the bulb cutting off any near by surroundings, blinding me. I decide to close my eyes again.

This is so fucking messed up.

I hear a door creeping open, slowly, creepily, I shut my eyes tighter, not wanting to know who's there. My head still hurts and I can start to feel something thick rolling down my body, my guess is my own blood.

The footsteps come slow and steady, like a predator about to attack their prey. My eyes squeeze tighter. Their breath is loud and shallow, they stop when they're exactly behind me, their body looming creepily, their breath now trickling at my neck, my hairs now standing on end as the coldness of their breath attack the warm, damp sweatish blood mixture that has stained my entire body by now.

My mouth opens to say something but no words come out, I'm completely paralysed.

I something flick and the clattering of metal scares me, but that was the least of my fears as the sickening person digs the end of what seems to be a knife deep into my my shoulder blade.

My body tenses and I lurch forward, trying to get as far away from the knife as possible but the ropes prevent me from doing so. A sick sneer is heard and I try my hardest not to make a noise.

Finally, what I think is a he, takes out the painful knife out of my skin and I instantly relax, now letting the blood trail down and the pain starts to take over, I hear a deep chuckle and it takes every part of my will power not to swear or even let a breath out towards him.

"Having trouble in paradise, Princess?" My body suddenly freezes as I recognise that voice.

No.

No fucking way.

It's...

-