[•14•]

Erica POV.

I still lay on the sofa, laughing my head off whilst watching Zack and Sean do the hula infront of my eyes, how Liam got them to do that, I will never know.

"Are we done yet?" Zack asks, his facial expression bored and his arms looking like jelly,

"Why do you even have coconut bra may I ask you?" Sean says, re adjusting his as well as wiggling his grass skirt,

"No questions should be asked, keep on dancing peasants!" I scream at them, earning a groan.

~

"Aaaaaannnnnnnd it's published." Devon states, posting the video of Zack and Sean dancing on YouTube, and may I say it's the most funniest thing I have ever seen in my entire life.

"That's definately a downgrader in my life," Sean says, taking a seat next to me,

"You did look hot in that bra and skirt though," Jordan admits sending a wink making everyone laugh.

We now sit in a circle, trying to figure out who is going to sleep where, right now we have figured out that Parker, Julio and Liam are going to be sleeping in my room, Arissa and Jordan in theirs obviously, and Zack, Joe and Sean in the living room.

But we don't have matresses.

"You guys aren't sleeping on my bed and that's official." I clarify, "I'm letting you sleep in my room and you are not pushing it."

"Come on Erica, just for one night?" Arissa trys to persuade me,

"No,"

"Please?"

"No,"

"Please?"

"No,"

"ERICA YOU WILL DO AS I SAY."

"Fine grumpy pants, just for one night, but if any of you annoy me, I'm kicking your ass out of this house, with or without pleasure."

"Yoouch, ok sister," Parker says and we finally figured out the room system.

Will POV.

I leave my window open as usual and wait until my parents have gone to bed. Once I've heard the final door close and the faint sound of footsteps, I grab my hoodie and head out.

"Hey," I say surprising her a little,

"Next time text me when you're coming," she says pulling me in,

"Maybe I like surprises," I bite my lip, knowing she likes it when I do that,

"Well then William, maybe you should surprise me now."

And with that I kiss her.

No not Erica.

Why would it be her?

She was just.... Temporary?

But she is different...

No.

I mean, I don't know what I'm thinking, what I think of her, she's beautiful yes, I do sort of have a thing for her but I also have a thing with the girl I'm with now.

No I'm not revealing her name, that's stupid.

To straighten things out, I like Erica, but I also like this girl. So I'm technically cheating but me and Erica aren't even dating so it doesn't really matter.

Right?

-