[•47•]

ERICA

The police officers escort us into cars and I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding.

Thank fuck it's over.

But what happens now?

They said they'll take us into court and ask us questions, but that takes months, what will we do until then? Our lives can't just back to normal can it? I rub my temples to try to soothe the thinking I'm doing, all of this crap is giving me a migraine.

We all sit in silence as we travel down roads, the sound of zooming cars and the slight ticking of the police car only to be heard. The four of us lie back into the leather seats, absorbing all the information that's gone on in the past couple of days.

A tear manages to slip past and I wipe it away before it becomes noticeable.

It was all my fault.

All of this shit happened because of me. If I never stopped talking to Devon this would all be fine. If I never 'dated' Will then this would all be fine. If I never called Arissa, she would't have came and this would be fine. If I never met The Cube, this would have all been fine.

Why does everything in my life fuck up?

My parents died when I was little, me and Arissa got put into care until Arissa was 'responsible' enough to look after us both. I've experienced some very crappy relationship problems, but I think this has to top them all off. This is the cherry on the damn cake.

The very disastrous cake.

Let's just hope I don't need to bake another one.

« – • – »

I now sit on the couch at my house. Yep, you heard me right, I finally get to have a relaxing day at my very own cosy home. 3 months have passed since the incident and I can finally say I'm happy.

Happy at last.

Arissa gave birth to a very handsome son, Jake, and let's just say Jordan, Arissa and Jake are... very close.

Maybe a little too close.

I was supposed to go to court today, but luckily Arissa convinced them that I should be let off and that the others can answer without me, I'm sometimes glad to have a sister with a persuasive personality.

Sometimes.

The Cube members are doing well, I finally met Mitchell and Bee when they visited England for a while, they're awesome and I'm glad that I made new friends. I was invited to be in The Cube, but I declined as much as the fans wanted me to be there, I just don't think I'm ready to be dedicated to a SMP, I think I'll just be happy doing my little Let's Plays for a while to my amazing subscribers.

I've also gotten closer to Julio, Parker and Joe recently. Sometimes they'll come visit me, but it's rare, either way, I'm grateful to have friends like them.

Sean and his girlfriend Alex are doing well and I'm happy for them, they're nearing up to their 4 month anniversary and they're like a power couple. I just hope I can experience happiness like them.

How's Will? Funnily enough he got a new girlfriend. Want to know who it is? It's Lacey. I kind of guessed those two would date eventually, but they're happier than ever and I'm happy for them as well. Yeah sure I'm a bit hurt, but I'll get over it eventually.

As for me, well, I'm single and happy. I can finally say that I'm okay without any tiny lies behind it. Everything in my life is finally turning out okay and I'm glad. I'm okay.

I'm happy.

So now I'm flicking through channels, bored out of my mind. Arissa, Jordan and Jake have gone to find a new house which means that the house that I'm living in will soon be all mine. Which I'm obviously happy about, I'm 17 –turning 18 soon, so I guess I'm legal enough to own this house. Can't promise myself that I'll keep it clean and tidy though.

"Hey Erica!" Jordan shouts through the front door, "We brought food!" I then leap out of my comfortable position and scurry down to the door.

"Thank heavens!" I shout and see that they've brought Chinese food. My favourite, "You two should get married and live here," I say which causes them both to laugh.

"Funny you should say that actually," Arissa trails off and my eyes turn into saucers.

"You asked the question?! About fucking time!!" I exclaim and Arissa slaps me,

"Watch your language! New born right here!" I roll my eyes and trudge back to the couch to try and find an interesting show to watch.

"I'm guessing you haven't moved since we've left then?" Jordan chuckles as he sits down next to me whilst I nod my head,

"Do you really think I'll move? That causes effort you know," I crack a smile and so does he as I finally find something I can watch.

Big Bang Theory.

The atmosphere then turns silent, the occasional laugh or chuckle emitting from either one of us as we all enjoy the show.

Jake then starts to cry so Arissa leaves us, attempting to calm him down but failing miserably.

I smile as I watch my sister turn into a mother.

Doing the exact same thing she did to me once.

-