36

Jade was still pale but that didn't matter, her smile and true happiness sort of hid that. Jade landed on the ground and went to hug Draco, who had the snitch in his left hand.

They had beat Hufflepuff 390-120 in a four hour match with rain and thunder. Travis showed how good he actually was and Crabbe and Goyle saved Jade from a third bludger that came out of nowhere but they all knew that it was a revenge from Miles.

Jade did break the record of most goals scored in a single year by five goals. So Jade was ecstatic.

Gryffindor was relieved Hufflepuff lost but they didn't think Slytherin would get such a high score, so now that was worrying them. They and the Slytherins knew the Gryffindors needed to score even more points if they wanted to win the Quidditch cup that year, which wasn't an easy task.

Jade was more than satisfied with their performance on their last match of the season. Draco took a while to catch the snitch but that allowed them to score more goals, and Travis showed he was better than Miles.

The following days, Jade was a bit more relaxed. She gave the team two weeks of rest but after the Easter Holidays were over they were going to keep practicing so they wouldn't be so rusty for next year. She also needed to find a new keeper and not one but two chasers, as it was the last year for Travis, Lewis and Graham but she was going to worry about that during the summer or at the start of term.

"Jade, can you please stay tonight?" Draco asked. She jumped in surprise as he sort of appeared out of nowhere. "Please, say you are sick of something, you still look sick so everyone would believe you."

"Why?" Jade asked, eyeing him.

"Please?" Draco begged.

"Is something going on?"

"Yeah... Umbridge knows... she is going to go after all of you tonight."

"What? Crap, I've got to tell them," Jade said quickly. She wanted to ask Draco how he knew that but there was no time, the meeting was going to start in ten minutes.

"Don't you get it? The least you will get is detention with her and you know how that is... you might get expelled."

"If I don't go, then what I did all year was for nothing. And they'll think I knew about it or told Umbridge myself. Sorry Draco, but this is something I have to do. Thanks for telling me."

Jade ran as fast as she could to the seventh floor. She was out of breath when she got there and she noticed the room was pretty full by the time she got there.

"Potter," Jade said as he approached him. "We need to go."

"What? Why?" Potter asked confused.

"Umbridge is coming, she knows." Potter's green eyes opened wide, he grabbed Jade by the arm and pulled her to a corner.

"How do you know?"

"Uh, I heard it..." Jade said, making up a lie. They couldn't know that Draco knew a bit of these meetings. "You know... what I told you a couple of weeks ago... about the mind."

"Whose mind?"

"I'm not sure. I just heard it and ran here to tell you."

"A Slytherin?"

"It doesn't matter, Potter! We need to get out!"

It was then when the rest of the students turned to look at the pair, who were only inches from each other. Everyone could see the urgency in Jade's face and the astonishment and fear in Potter's.

"Out? What do you mean out, Lias?" George asked.

"Umbridge is coming, we need to go!" Jade told him in a loud tone so everyone could hear her.