87

"I'll be Bellatrix, she's my aunt!" Jade exclaimed.

"No, I'll be her, you don't even have to use Polyjuice potion or hide. If people spot you with Bellatrix they won't find it weird as she's your aunt," Granger said.

"Actually, it'll be weird because the reports say that Jade has been kidnapped," Ron said.

"Yes, but wasn't she seen in Hogwarts? At least the Carrows know that she wasn't kidnapped some weeks ago," Harry added.

"But you kidnapped her again, remember?" Ron said to Harry. For once, Ron was being the smart one, paying attention to the details. "We are talking about recent reports. You literally took her away in front of the Malfoys and Bellatrix Lestrange."

"You are right," Harry whispered.

After half an hour of arguing, Granger finally found a solution or so she said. A game called 'paper, rock, scissors', she explained it to Jade and she agreed.

"On three... one two three."

Granger chose the scissors while Jade's hand was into a fist. Granger looked angry and Jade knew she had won, she hadn't fully understood the rules of that game so luckily her face gave it away.

They got the black, curly hair from Granger's sweater. There was no doubt it belonged to Bellatrix. As they gathered their stuff and Jade prepared herself to drink the potion, Ron went to say goodbye to Luna and his son.

The potion did taste horrible, Jade even puked. She did her hair the same way Bellatrix did it or tried to and checked herself on the mirror. Dark eyes were looking back at her,it was so weird to be her.

She joined the others, outside. Ron was holding Jade's backpack, the way Granger did his hair and the clothes he was wearing made him look like a Death Eater and way older than he was. Long, wavy, dirty hair that reached his shoulders, a moustache, a different type of nose and lips and black clothes. Granger's appearance had also been changed. She had straight blonde hair but it was messy, blue eyes, the same spell that was used on Jade's for Bill's wedding was used on Granger, she also had darker skin and she had to curve her back so she looked smaller and older, her face was covered in so many freckles it was hard to tell it was Granger. Harry and the Goblin were going to be under the invisibility cloak.

"Before we go... we are breaking into the safest place in the wizarding world. This will be way harder than what you did at the Ministry. We might have to do things we are not comfortable with but we'll have to," Jade said. "I'm talking about magic we haven't used."

"You mean like the Cruciatus?" Ron asked, horrified.

"No, by the time you are torturing a Goblin, another five will attack you. I'm talking about the Imperius curse or similar," Jade told him. "So, don't hesitate or it won't work."

They all apparated to the Leaky Cauldron, the pub was nearly deserted. It used to be one of the most popular places before. The landlord, Tom, was cleaning some glasses and there were a few people at a table in the corner.

"Madam Lestrange," Tom muttered as soon as he noticed she was in his pub.

Jade walked through the pub, she gave an annoyed look, and Tom just bowed his head. There was some air of importance in Jade. Granger and Ron followed her without uttering a word, even when Granger was dying to be polite and greet Tom.

They went out through the back door and into Diagon Alley, which was quite deserted, probably because of the early time or because of how bad things were and no one wanted to be caught up at the wrong place at the wrong time There were some people on a few corners pleading for gold, they had never seen that before.