Chapter 43

However, the moment Taehyung saw the hidden bag, Jungkook decided to step out of the shower, wearing a casual, grey tank top over pajamas, while tiny drops of water were falling from his hair and disappearing inside his top.

Taehyung tried to focus his attention on Jungkook but his mind kept wandering back to the bag and pondered about it's contents.

"So...?" Jungkook asked as he sat next to Taehyung.

"So, I just wanted to chat a little bit."

"Ah, about what?"

"About the ghost that had appeared in my room." Taehyung replied sarcastically.

"I am happy that you haven't stopped being sarcastic and sassy." Jungkook looked at the other with fondness.

"Yeah. Anyways, when are you gonna leave?" Taehyung asked, turning his tone into a saddened one.

"Day after tomorrow. Is it too early?"

"It should be suitable for you...I am okay with any day."

"Tae, I am sorry," said Jungkook, "but you need time for yourself-"

"Yes, I know, I know. And don't be sorry. It's alright." After a break of few seconds, Taehyung continued, "I should talk to Yoongi as well. Bye, Jungkook."

"Mhmm." Jungkook hummed as a response.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

If Jungkook was going to leave after 1 whole day Taehyung had a lot of time to plan everything.

First thing he was required to do was to distract Jungkook for almost half an hour while he thoroughly went through the things that the bag held and discovered all of the secrets.

And this was where Yoongi was gonna come.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Hey, Yoongi." Taehyung said as he slowly opened the door and peeked inside.

His elder brother was doing some work on his laptop, while sitting on the bed, clearly trying to distract himself by being busy.

"Hi." Yoongi replied without looking up.

"Umm...can I ask you something?" Taehyung asked, still standing near the door.

Yoongi looked at Taehyung and said, "Yeah, what is it?"

"I can't tell you the reason but can you distract Jungkook tomorrow for half an hour, around 2 pm?"

"Distract?"

"Yeah, you know, talk to him about something or discuss anything. At exact 2:00 pm, you are supposed to knock at his door and take him out of the mansion casually. I have to...do some work. Don't ask questions, hyung. Just have trust in me." Taehyung said, allowing all of the betrayal he had hidden to show up on his face.

It took less than a second for Yoongi to agree to Taehyung. He couldn't resist. The emotions were too raw for the already weakened heart of his.

On the other hand, Taehyung's nerves calmed down a little as one part of the plan was, hopefully, going to be successful. But his heart continued to beat more rapidly because of the anticipation of the inevitable damage and injury that will happen to his heart and soul.