Chapter 22

It was 7:55 pm when they reached Jimin's house. From outside, it could be seen that there was a huge celebration going on inside. The music was blasting and could be heard even from one street away, pruple and pink, sharp coloured lights were showing from outside the windows as if the house is glowing, and lots of people were going inside; some were alone while majority of them have brought their partners or friends with them.

Everyone except Jungkook quickly got out of the car and made their way towards the house. Their excitement was clearly shown by the way they were walking and the contagious smiles which were bloomed on their face.

Jungkook got out after examining the house from outside. It looked pretty normal; neither too fancy nor too middle-class. It didn't pass for a mansion but it was clearly bigger than a house; a villa.

White coloured monument, so large that a person's eyes can't see the top, and it is engulfed in lights and sharp music. It was a typical place for a perfect party.

As Jungkook stepped inside, he was welcomed with loud music, the thick aura of wine and beer, and, of course, the undescribable sight of people dancing in the middle

Even though the house was welcoming from inside, Jungkook flinched by the unexpected boldness of a typical party. He wasn't used to all of this and he already wanted to go in one of the private rooms.

As he got accustomed to the environment and the sharp lighting, he glanced around the house. It was very huge from inside. There was a counter located on the right hand side where all the drinks were served by a hired bartender. Couches and chairs surrounded a dancing platform in the middle, where some people were swaying along to the song which was being played, while others were sitting on the sofas and elegant chairs, making themselves comfortable as if they were the owner of the goddamn house.

Jungkook searched for the people who had accompanied him here and found them near the bar counter. He made his way towards them, relieved that he wasn't lost in the whole chaos.

"Hey, Jungkook." Jimin greeted him as soon as his eyes landed on Jungkook.

"Hey." Jungkook replied.

"Here, sit down. And have a drink. You look really tense." Jimin said, his eyes filled with concern.

"He probably isn't feeling comfortable because of the party." Namjoon said with an understanding tone.

"Yeah. Can we go into that private room you mentioned earlier?" Jungkook asked directly to Namjoon because everyone else had engaged back into their conversation.

"I don't think so. Right now these all will dance and have fun for probably one hour and THEN we will go to seek silence. You can go alone, though. It isn't that far. It's just-"

"Oh, come on. You aren't going anywhere." Taehyung cut Namjoon's sentence and continued, "Wanna dance?"

"No, I am fine." Jungkook said, looking at Taehyung with a raised brow.