Chapter 17

"So, punch me again."

They both were back on the track of training, with everything resolved in between them. But there was a tension; not a tension of negativity but of something undescribable. Yet it was there, strong and present.

"Are you kidding me?" Taehyung frowned at Jungkook.

"I am not. Now come on. Punch me." Jungkook said, his blank profile once again back on his perfectly handsome face.

"Agh, whatever." And Taehyung punched with all his might as he didn't want to upset Jungkook once again.

And Jungkook caught his hand once again and smirked while wrapping his hand around Taehyung's fist.

"Now. You are not punching correctly. There is enough force, I can feel it but the technique isn't correct." Jungkook released Taehyung's hand and continued, "Firstly, you have to learn how to make a fist properly. You put your thumb under your fingers when you make a fist and that will cause your thumb bone to break. To save yourself from the pain, curl your fingers so that the tip of each finger touches its base. Continue to curl your hand, clenching the tips of your fingers tightly into your palm. Fold your thumb down across the middle of your index finger and middle finger. Keep your thumb curled tightly in this position to keep it from being hurt."

As before, Taehyung followed the instructions quickly so that he won't displease his trainer. And once he had made his fist in the correct way, he looked and saw a beautiful, encouraging smile on Jungkook's face causing electricity to shoot down Taehyung's whole body.

"It’s very important to keep your wrist straight to extend the right angle formed between the front and top of your fist. This will enable you to transmit the maximum amount of force on impact. Between strikes you may slightly relax your fist but be careful not to let the little finger come loose. These are the basic rules on how to punch. So when you have learned these, then the only thing you have to focus on is strength- and practice of course."

Taehyung copy pasted all the things that Jungkook had said and saved them in his mind and hoping that he won't forget them, ever.

"So do I have to punch you again?"

"Are you finding ways to injure me?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"No- wait, what? Not at all! I was just-"

"‘Chill, relax. I was only joking.’" Jungkook imitated Taehyung's voice.

"HEY! STOP IT! Or I will seriously punch you." Taehyung said.

"As if I can't protect myself from a mere beginner." Jungkook continued to tease the younger

"Jungkook, I am warning you."

"Jungkook? Call me "sir", or "Mr. Jeon" from now on."

"Kinky, huh? Might as well call you "daddy." Taehyung grinned towards Jungkook in a playful manner.

"Oookayy...things got escalated just now. ANYWAYS! Back to the topic." Jungkook hurried towards the boxing bag and beckoned Taehyung with his hand.

"Instead of punching me, punch this. And you are going to practice till 12:00 pm."

"WHAT? Okay I am sorry to tease you like that but that's too much. It is 8:30 am right now. What the fuck!" Taehyung looked at Jungkook with rage in his eyes.

"Do you want me to double the time? And, do know, that if you leave before the ending time, then I can go and tip off to your ‘daddy.’"

"Shut up! That's so gross. I can't believe that you said that."

"That's not my problem that you don't believe me. You have got some “trust issues.”" Jungkook chuckled.

"Can you stop?" Taehyung was so annoyed at this point that he really wanted to punch Jungkook in the face.

"Yes, if you practice non-stop till 12:00 pm." Jungkook replied, his blank expression back.

"Okay, whatever."

And for almost 5 hours, Taehyung punched the bag with all of his might and force, non stop, with only one break of 15 minutes in between. He was clearly trying his best while Jungkook gave tips here and there on how to improve. They both worked as a team of a trainer and trainee, giving their best, as both of them had missions in their mind. Both of them were different yet the same.

Hello! Hopefully, you all liked this chapter. It isn't that detailed, just a little show of Tae and Jungkook's resolve after their misunderstandings (with some lame humor. Sorry for that)

If you liked it, please don't forget to vote. It will mean a lot 💓💓. Have a great day/night.