Chapter 21

Taehyung tried to calm himself for the hundredth time as he checked himself in the mirror. In his opinion, he looked okay but his heart was thumping like crazy for no reason at all. Maybe it was because of the company he was going to have this time because he never got so excited over a simple party.

He quickly checked himself for the last time before hurrying out of the room and went towards Jin's room. He knocked and opened the door to find that Jin was posing in front of the mirror.

"A person should knock before entering." Jin looked at Taehyung through the mirror.

"I did knock, you deaf bitch." Taehyung said as he plopped on Jin's bed.

"Excuse me, I guess I am older than you." Jin looked at him with his hands placed on his waist.

"Then behave like it." Taehyung retorted.

"I don't deserve such peasants as my brothers. Anyways, why are you in my room? The air suddenly changed as soon as you entered."

"Well, because it's time. And we should hurry up. I have to check on Yoongi and Jungkook as well."

"Ah, Yoongi...just hope that he isn't sleeping." Jin said as he came out of this room.

"If he is then you are gonna wake him up." Taehyung said, his hand outstretched towards the door.

"I rather would have sex with Namjoon in front of you." Jin said and started laughing on his own joke.

However, fortunately, Yoongi was already ready when they came inside. He was using his phone and looked at them as they entered.

"Ready?" Yoongi said as he stood up.

"Yah! Why are you ready already? Where is the part where we have to scream in front of your ears to wake you up?" Jin said.

"Do you miss that part?" Yoongi asked with boredom and a straight face.

"Haha, no it's fine. Jin is just being stupid." Taehyung said while he glared daggers at his brother.

"As always." Yoongi agreed before continuing, "Anyways, where is Jungkook? He is coming, right?"

"Yeah, he is. I thought I would check on him the last because you two take a lot of time." Taehyung said.

"Whatever."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Jungkook was drinking water when he heard the knock and he spat out. He was also feeling anxious, which he would rather die than show, and quickly wiped his mouth before opening the door.

And the first person he saw when he opened the door was Jin because he was literally standing in the door way, leaning against the side frame as if he was modelling for Vogue.

"You look handsome." Jungkook smiled slightly.

"Can I adopt you-" Jin said, while he wiped his non-existent tears.

But Jungkook didn't listen to the rest of the sentence because his eyes were transfixed on Taehyung. He checked him from head to toe and then his eyes rested on his face, unable to comprehend anything. He felt heat creep up to his neck as Taehyung locked eyes with him intensely but he didn't dare break the eye contact. He continued to stare at him shamelessly until someone touched him on his shoulder, bringing him harshly back to reality.

"Jungkook?"

"Yeah?"

"I asked that are you ready to go?" Yoongi asked with a meaningful gaze.

"Yeah, yeah. I am. Let's go." Jungkook shut the door and beckoned them forward. He was quite embarrassed because he was caught staring at Taehyung. Jungkook didn't even know why he stared at him like that. The answer was sitting right in the back of his mind but he ignored it, pretending it was nothing but slight appreciation for the other's beauty.

Hello! Here is another chapter where you fill find that maybe (maybe) Jungkook is catching feelings for Taehyung too (but he is in denial). You might think that this is going too fast but I must remind you that I have shown a lot of emotional bonding between these two and seriously, so a slight trigger of feelings is bound to happen.

Also, I thought that asking each and everyone of you to vote for every chapter can be real annoying so I am gonna stop and I have already said it 20 times 😂😂

Hope you all have a great day/night 💖