Chapter 20

"I shouldn't have accepted to help you."

Jungkook sat on Taehyung's room regretting the day he had accepted the offer of being his trainer and cursing at himself for making the decision to come here instead of going to the training room.

Jungkook ended up here because he thought that he should go to Taehyung's room first to be sure that he wasn't crying again but when he came inside...Taehyung had rolled his eyes at him and said, "We are not training today. We have to go to a party today! Help me with my clothes. I can't pick one."

And even after half an hour Taehyung hadn't managed to chose a single decent outfit but he had been successful in boring the hell out of Jungkook.

"Oh come on, Kookie. I will help you too, I promise." Taehyung said as he rummaged inside his wardrobe.

"Don't call me Kookie! And no, I don't want your help because I am going to wear just a random shirt." Jungkook replied.

"Shutup. I am gonna help you. Now," Taehyung turned around with one shirt in his each hand, "which one?"

Jungkook looked at the shirt in Taehyung's right hand with bored eyes. It was a beige colour shirt with no details on it but it looked soft and comfortable.

The other one was a white shirt on which designs were made in black and a jacket was placed over it, completing the look

The other one was a white shirt on which designs were made in black and a jacket was placed over it, completing the look. It was V-lined which made it look more eye-catching.

 It was V-lined which made it look more eye-catching

"That one." Jungkook said as he pointed towards the white and black one. "That will be perfect for a party and it will complement your tanned skin as well. I like this one the most out of all the 1000 outfits you have shown."

"Thanks, Kookie. And don't exaggerate. I have only shown 30 outfits to you." Taehyung said while he started putting other clothes back inside his wardrobe.

"I told you not to call me that!"

"As if I am going to listen to you." Taehyung retorted.

Jungkook stood up and made his way towards Taehyung, towering over him a bit.

"You won't listen to me, huh?"

Taehyung jumped due to Jungkook's voice which came from just behind him. He stood upright and slowly turned around to see that Jungkook wasn't actually that close but he looked at him with dark, smug eyes that were filled with amusement but his face betrayed no emotion.

"Yeah. I won't." Taehyung said in a childish way and darted away from Jungkook because he knew he won't be able to control his emotions or feelings if Jungkook decided to take one step closer. "Let's go and decide your clothes."

Jungkook still looked at him with the same poker expression but now even his eyes seemed closed off as if a door has been slammed, shutting all of his sentiments into an "out-of-limits" room.

"No, leave it."

Taehyung noticed the slight change in Jungkook's mood and felt guilt take over his sensitive heart. So without thinking he grabbed Jungkook's hand and pulled him to his own room with just a single sentence: "No, you are coming with me."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Dude, why do you only have black and white shirts."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and looked at Taehyung with annoyance, "Because I never knew that 'someone' was going to invite me to a party or I would have packed my lingerie as well."

"Not gonna lie, it would have been a sight to see at a party." Taehyung smirked.

"But, in reality, you are never going to see me in it. Sucks to be you." Jungkook fake smiled.

"Haha, very funny. Your roasting burns me to ashes. Keep it up."

Taehyung focused back again on Jungkook's suitcase and searched through it for 10 more minutes until his eyes landed on a shirt which made him awed as he looked at the shirt with heart eyes. He stood up with glee written all over his face and turned towards Jungkook.

"THIS! This is perfect. You will look absolutely stunning in it."

Jungkook looked at the clothing and secretly admitted that Taehyung's taste in clothes was great. It was a silk shirt in the colour of sapphire blue with a tie attached to it. It really looked like it was an attire made for a party and Jungkook had no problem in wearing it because it wasn't exposing, yet it was stylish and also he didn't want to disappoint Taehyung.

"Hmm, okay, whatever

"Hmm, okay, whatever." Jungkook replied.

"Yes! And wear a black pant with it. That would make the outfit look complete. Trust me."

"Okay okay. But sorry to break it out to you that we are only going to a party. We aren't going to walk on a ramp."

"Jerk. Okay so I am going to go now. And be ready till 7:30 pm." Taehyung said, pointing a finger warningly towards Jungkook, before shutting the door behind him.

"‘Jerk’? The first and the last person to call me that." Jungkook thought as a small, sweet smile appeared on his face.

DOUBLE UPDATE! It is like an apology for being so absent and not updating for 5 days 💀

This is more of a chill chapter so no analysis loll. Just enjoy taekook bickering with each other 💓.

If you liked this chapter, then please vote for it and leave any suggestion if you want to. Have a great day/night 💜