Chapter 18

After the training, Jungkook hurried towards his room as he had to make a urgent call. And he wouldn't get time after lunch because Taehyung's friends were arriving for dinner and they would probably talk to him alot, for sure.

He locked his room, once he came inside, and took out his phone from his bag which was hidden, obviously. Jungkook dialed his secretary's number to know about all of the new updates and news.

Once the call was picked up from the other side, Jungkook said in an urgent tone, "Hello, Mr. Jung. Any updates regarding Andrew?"

"Hello, sir. Yes, there actually are many."

"Then fire away. I don't have much time, unfortunately, so you have to hurry up."

"Okay, sir. So, firstly, I got all the important information from Andrew about Mr. Kim. He knew a lot, of course, as he is Mr. Kim's personal dealer. But I do have to tell you that he hadn't agreed to share them very easily. He only did that because I promised him that you will transfer $10M dollars in his bank account."

"Alright. I will send the amount today so that I won't forget. What about the information?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, I have got it. I couldn't meet Andrew on my own, we talked on phone call, but he did send me all the required information which will prove to be quite useful to you, sir. I will send them through email. And I also set a meeting as you had asked me to. It is scheduled for day after tomorrow. Is it okay for you, sir?" Hoseok asked and waited so that Jungkook could go through in his mind to see if he was free.

"Yes, my schedule is free. Have you decided the time, as well?"

"No, sir. Only the day. What time would be suitable for you?"

"4:00 pm. Inform Andrew about it. And send me the email ASAP."

"Sure will, sir."

And after that, Jungkook hung up and took out his laptop, eagerly waiting for the information. Soon he was notified about an email from Hoseok.

The email was typed, not an attached documents or file, which meant that Andrew had probably wrote all of that and that he didn't went around sharing such personal files. Jungkook smirked and mentally noted to appreciate Hoseok, for persuading Andrew, by increasing his monthly pay.

NAME: Mr. Kim

AGE: 56

OCCUPATION: Mafia Leader (secret)

BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS:
Total amount (estimated): $15,000,000 dollars
Branch where the account is held: Seoul Bank

PERSONAL DEALERS:
Andrew Eliteman
Park Hyung Sik
Jonathan Will
Hannah Baker

SECRET PLACES WHERE HE HAS SECURED DOCUMENTS:
Street: 838-11, Daerim 1(il)-dong

City: Yeongdeungpo-gu

State/province/area: Seoul

DETAILS: A tall, white building which looks fancy from outside but it isn't that eye catching, you have to actually wait and look for it. It is the second building on the right side of the street. It is heavily guarded but you can say that you are there on my account and ask the guards to call me to confirm it, which I will. For the documents and files you have to ask the person sitting at the reception and for that you have to know where that specific file is located, what it's name, and what contents it contains (kind of a test) which I will tell you when the time comes.

And the hand written information ended there. Jungkook leaned back, grinning. He had got more information than he had expected but he was quite suspicious about Andrew because of the fact that he had tipped off so much personal information with details. He had to ask Hoseok to keep a track of Andrew, as well as collect those files from that building, because he couldn't trust anyone. But, nonetheless, he was feeling satisfied as everything, his life, and his luck, were going pretty smoothly.

Hopefully, everything would go smoothly till the very end too.

This chapter was a reminder for you all (readers) that Jungkook's main plan is still going on! That is the reason he had came into the life of Taehyung and others...not to create a love story.

Anyways, I hope you liked the chapter. If yes, then do vote for it 💓. If no, then you can drop any kind of suggestion in the comments. Have a great day/night 💖