Chapter 10

At 7:00 pm, dinner was getting ready and the long table placed on the ground floor was getting prepared. There was a hustle in the house as every servant was placing dishes and cutlery before the family members came to eat.

After everything was set, Evangeline went to call Mr. Kim and his sons. Then she went to Jungkook's room and knocked at his door.

When he came out, Evangeline told him to come downstairs to eat something. It was quite a shock for Jungkook as he didn't expect that such love and bonding existed in a mafia family. He decided to come downstairs, after he had freshened up a bit. This was an excellent opportunity for him to get close to everybody.

Till Jungkook came towards the dining table, all of the family members have already settled down. Mr. Kim was sitting at the front of the long table, while his sons sat near him. Jungkook knew two of them but he still was a stranger to Taehyung's second brother.

Mr. Kim saw Jungkook as he approached the table and gave him a genuine smile. He pointed towards the empty seat beside Taehyung.

Jungkook glanced at Taehyung to see his reaction on this but his face wasn't readable because of the fact that he was looking down towards his unfilled plate.

"Hmm, do I know you?"

Jungkook looked at the speaker, the still unknown brother of Taehyung. He was also very charming as it was clear that attractiveness ran in the whole family, and had a cold aura around him. He looked at Jungkook with small, bored eyes but no unkindness was detected in them.

"No, you don't. I am Jeon Jungkook, newly appointed trainer of Taehyung."

"Ahh, so you are the one. Nice to meet you. My name is Yoongi. Should I give you an advice tip?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah?"

"Don't call me Yoongles like this brat does. Yoongi is preferable to me." He said while glaring towards Taehyung causing him to giggle like a 5 year old.

"It's not that big of a deal, Yoongles."

Before Yoongi could say something, Mr. Kim cleared his throat as a sign to tell them that this was enough. At this, everyone went silent and started filling their plates.

"So Jungkook, how is Taehyung in your opinion?" Mr. Kim asked as he looked at Jungkook from the top of his drinking glass.

Since the starting of the dinner, it was the first time Taehyung looked at Jungkook. He was actually waiting for his answer as anxiousness was clearly shown in his eyes.

"Ah, he has to learn a lot and, with Taehyung's cooperation, I am sure that I will be able to make him learn everything under 2 weeks."

"Under 2 weeks? Wow. Are you sure about it?" Mr. Kim asked again.

Jungkook took 2 minutes to answer the question, to be sure that he knew what he was getting into. "Yes, sir, I am sure."

"Then that's a deal. After 2 weeks I will see how much my son has learned."

Jungkook nodded and got back to finishing his dinner. Excluding Mr. Kim, everyone started talking among themselves, occasionally involving Jungkook in their conversation.

After half an hour, everyone's stomach were filled to the limit. Mr. Kim was the first to excuse himself as he had a lot of work to complete. And like that everyone started doing the same until Jungkook was the only one left there. He was thinking about that his first encounter with everyone wasn't bad at all and probably in a week, they would trust him. And THAT was the only thing he needed the most at the moment.

Hello! This is mostly a filler chapter but just note that Jungkook said he will be able to complete the training session in 2 weeks.

Anyways, if you liked the chapter then please vote. It will mean a lot. And if you are comfortable enough, then please drop your honest opinions about this chapter.

Have a great day/night ❤️❤️ (also BTS have reached #1 on BB100 AGAIN! 😌✊💞)