Chapter 30

Despite all of the problems and trouble running around the house, Taehyung had to go train because that was the only thing he could do. The only thing his father had assigned him to do. And right now, Taehyung wanted to help him as much as he could.

He went to the training room just on time and saw that Jungkook still wasn't there. It was the second time Taehyung had arrived here first and he wanted to gloat and tease Jungkook once he arrived.

The said one arrived after few minutes with two packets in his hand and said, "Sorry for being late. I had to bring these fake bullets and I forgot where I put them."

"Fake bullets?" Taehyung confusedly asked.

"Yeah, we are learning how to shoot today. You said you were good at it." Jungkook said.

"Yes! I am good at targeting and I have used a gun twice or thrice. You have to teach me all the techniques and stuff, though."

"Of course. That's what I am going to do." Jungkook smiled.

"You have been smiling a lot recently." Taehyung pointed out.

"I always smiled." Jungkook said, his smile now turned into a blank, emotionless face.

"Nope. You rarely smiled, once in three days or something like that. And now you have been smiling a lot in just one day and you even laughed yesterday."

"Wow, a person isn't even allowed to laugh. Am I getting hanged for that?" Jungkook asked with a bored expression.

"As if anyone can hang you for that cute smile and that adorable laugh. The person would die itself. Your smile is a weapon, you know." Taehyung retorted back.

"Then I should use that weapon on you every time." The other smirked a little.

Taehyung looked at him with brooding eyes and then made a cross (×) with his arms.

"What the hell are you doing?" Jungkook asked.

"This is 'Triple F'. Force Field For Feelings." Taehyung said as he looked at Jungkook with serious eyes.

"Huh? But it has four F's." Jungkook said as he touched his own chin in a thinking manner.

"Triple sounds better than quadruple, fucker." Taehyung snapped back.

"God! Whatever. We should continue with our training and for goodness's sake, put your hands down!" Jungkook irritatedly ordered.

Taehyung pouted like a three year old and then went with Jungkook to the far left corner of the training room where the targets and guns were placed.

There were rows of handguns displayed on the table, which was placed against the wall. It looked like there was every model of every kind of shotgun.

Jungkook motioned towards the guns and said, "Pick a pistol which feels comfortable to pick and shoot with. It will be your own gun which you will carry everywhere you go."

Taehyung nodded and went towards the weapons without any word. He tested each one of them thoroughly; lifting them, weighing them and making poses to see if they felt light and fitted in his hands.

After going through most of them, he stopped at a black one and looked at Jungkook as a sign to show that he had chosen this one.

Jungkook strode towards Taehyung and observed the pistol. He looked at Taehyung with appreciation and said, "Great choice. You have picked one of the 8 best 9mm pistols: Heckler and Koch USP."

"