Chapter 19

Taehyung's friends were arriving today and he felt giddy. Partly, because he was always this excited whenever he met his friends and partly because he was so ready to introduce Jungkook to his friends.

There was an urge inside Taehyung, living inside the deep and secretive place in his heart, wanting him to introduce Jungkook to every person he knew; his relatives, his friends and even strangers. But what would he tell them that who was Jungkook? His trainer? No, Taehyung didn't want to introduce him only as his trainer...

Anyways, his friends were arriving at 5:30 pm which meant that they would probably be at the time of supper. Not that it would be a huge, fancy, business-type supper, but there would be snacks while Taehyung, his friends and his brothers (and Jungkook, hopefully) would talk about everything and anything.

On time, Taehyung's mates arrived and he went to welcome them. It was a little bit awkward at first, as it usually was, but then they started making random, stupid jokes as every bunch of friends do when they get together. Later, Jin and Yoongi also came from their rooms once they had been informed about the guests.

Taehyung told them to go to his room and he would join them in a bit. Actually, he was going to invite Jungkook by himself. After excusing himself, he hurried down the hall towards Jungkook's room.

Unable to hide his glee and excitement, he knocked on the door too hard and fast, causing Jungkook to curse softly from inside.

And then the door opened and Jungkook stepped out while saying, "Goddamn, who is in such hurry as if he has to pee-" and then stopped talking when he saw Taehyung.

The other was smiling at Jungkook, but his smile started fading into a wide-eyed comical face when he saw that Jungkook wasn't wearing a shirt, probably because he had just woken up from a deep sleep due to his ruffled hair and sleepy eyes.

"OH MY GOD! GO WEAR A SHIRT WHAT THE FUCK!" Taehyung pretended to be bothered by the sight but, in reality, he had already checked Jungkook's muscular torso, from his biceps to his rock hard abs which ended in a very noticeable hip line, in the time of 5 seconds.

"Alright, alright." Jungkook said while he stepped inside to quickly wear a grey tank top over bluish-grey jeans. He had left the door opened, as if he wanted Taehyung to notice his muscles contracting and expanding as he wore his top in a very merciless, slow speed.

"Hurry on, Jeon." Taehyung said, while his expression said the exact opposite.

"What's the hurry about?" Jungkook asked as he turned around to face the other.

"Oh, u-umm..." Taehyung wanted to facepalm himself because of his stuttering. "Well, I have invited some guests and they wanted to meet you."

"THEY wanted to meet me?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung with an expression which practically said I don't believe you, shithead.

"Of course. Ask them yourself."

"Who is he?" As he pointed a finger towards Jungkook.

At this, Taehyung produced a nervous laugh and said, "Oh, Jimin. He is my trainer, you know. The one you were asking about." He was hoping that his idiot friend would get the hint.

Fortunately, Jin saved him instead, "Yeah, he is that asshole."

"I am not an asshole." Jungkook looked at Jin with a poker face but his eyes held a childish humour.

"Okay, you are an ass-half." (Get it? Hole? Whole? Half? Whatever lmao)

Literally everyone shook their heads while Jin laughed like a person who told a very humourous joke as he slapped his thigh constantly. But Jungkook had also snorted at it, caught off guard by the unexpected pun.

"Come on in, Jungkook." The other friend of Taehyung said.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce you both. So, Jungkook, this is Jimin. He has been my friend since 6th grade and we are practically best friends." Taehyung said, while pointing towards the one with orange hair. "And this is Namjoon. He became my friend when he tutored me in 8th grade."

"You are hot."

The whole room looked at Jungkook in sync and then stared at his finger which was pointing towards Namjoon.

"Umm...thanks, I guess." Namjoon said awkwardly because of the unexpected compliment.

To clear the sudden, awkward tension Jimin said, "Jungkook, eat this pizza. It is so fucking delicious."

And like that they started talking. Taehyung was actually very happy that Jungkook was being a part of their small get-together. It felt like Jungkook was already a special person in his life.

They talked about every random thing; details of their first impression on each other, nostalgic memories that they had made, and Jungkook also got to know that Namjoon and Jin were in a relationship while Jimin and Yoongi were still looking for someone.

"We don't know why Taehyung is still single." Jin said, while taking a sip from his glass of beer. "He is handsome, has a very good personality and do not forget about his body. Anybody would hook up with him."

Jungkook turned towards Taehyung and, without anyone noticing, he checked him out but quickly averted his eyes. He wasn't the person to fall for a person's body but at this point, not only Taehyung's body was catching his attention.

"Speaking about hook up, there is a party tomorrow at my house. I have invited almost every friend of ours from college." Jimin said.

"Every friend? Fuck, how do you even manage to socialize so much?" Yoongi looked at Jimin with curious eyes.

"There won't be that many! Around 50-60. But you all have to come, obviously. And Jungkook, you should come too."

"What? Me? No no. I am not into parties." Jungkook waved his hand as he tried to decline the offer.

"Aww, come on! It will be fun. There will be girls...and boys." Jin said.

"Basically, me and Yoongi aren't into parties as well but it is a lot of fun at Jimin's house. There won't be any awkwardness and we will have a private room where we can hang out. So no need to worry about socializing with everyone and meeting new people." Namjoon said with a convincing tone.

Jungkook considered for a while in which he thought that his meeting with Andrew was scheduled for day after tomorrow, which was Saturday. And the party started from 8:00 pm so he could still have the training session. Plus, it wasn't a crime to have some fun.

After this, Jungkook said yes which made everyone whoop with joy, hoping for the next day to be a very good one, as they were expecting.

I am so sorry for not updating. It is just my studies are being really stressful and I can't find anytime. I know that no one is interested but I still owe y'all an apology.

Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter. It isn't much but new characters are introduced. Hopefully you all will like them 💓

So if you liked the chapter, please don't forget to vote. It means a TON to me, as I always say. And have a great day/night 🖤💖🖤