Lei Jiao seemed to feel Fang Yu's hostility, a burst of white light appeared on his body, and dozens of thunder bursts from his body!

"Stab!"

The entire water area was instantly covered by the power of thunder!

All the creatures like fish, shrimps, crabs in the waters were electrocuted almost instantly and slowly surfaced on the river.

"As expected of Thunder Jiao, the power of thunder is at least more than 50,000 volts, right?" Fang Yu's body was flushed with a blush of real energy, but he still felt a little numb in his body.

After releasing the power of thunder, Lei Jiao opened his blood basin and rushed towards Fang Yu again.

This time, it used the fastest speed!

Fang Yu looked at Lei Jiao rushing with a smile on his face.

He thought of a way to kill this Thunder Jiao in seconds.

"Huh!"

In the next instant, Fang Yu was swallowed by Lei Jiao's big mouth.

Fang Yu entered a crowded and dark place with oily walls on both sides, and a mass of mucus was pushing him towards Lei Jiao's stomach.

Afterwards, Fang Yu smelled an extremely unpleasant fishy smell.

He knew that he was about to reach Lei Jiao's stomach now.

And Lei Jiao's fatal part is on his head.

Its inner alchemy is in that position.

Fang Yu banged his fist against the wall beside him.

"laugh!"

Fang Yu punched a hole in the wall.

Fang Yu tore the hole open with both hands, then dived into the hole, finally getting rid of the slippery mucus.

Then, he gathered a group of infuriating energy with his right hand and punched it upward!

"boom!"

Lei Jiao, who was advancing extremely fast, suddenly jerked his body, and opened its blood basin, which seemed to be painful.

Afterwards, its body began to twitch violently, and the thirty-meter-long body became extremely distorted.

After about thirty seconds, Lei Jiao stopped moving and slowly sank to the bottom of the river.

After a while, Lei Jiao burst into a big hole in his head, and Fang Yu floated out of it, with a silver inner alchemy in his hand.

Standing at the bottom of the river, Fang Yu looked at the Lei Jiao Nei Dan in his hand with surprise in his eyes.

Lei Jiao's inner alchemy is a bit different from other monster inner alchemy, not only the temperature is hot, but also the inner alchemy seems to contain extremely powerful power.

"Could it be that this is the source of the power of thunder on it?"

Fang Yu looked at the Lei Jiao Inner Pill in his hand and squinted slightly.

He was considering whether to swallow it as usual.

After thinking about it for about five seconds, Fang Yu still stuffed Lei Jiao's Neidan into his mouth.