Chapter 46

Jen's POV:

Trying to explain how everything happened to a police officer is kinda hard when you're in handcuffs...

Yea, handcuffs.

I'm getting to the reason that but first, lemme tell you what happened.

So right after I called the ambulance, the whole squad heard the yelling and screaming, therefore, they came running from wherever the hell they were.

Then, when they arrived, James was already on the floor and his whole face was swollen. They started freaking out and Sophia called the paramedics in the building.

Being the impatient and impulsive person I am, I tried to fix the situation myself.

Of course, that ended wrong when I attempted to put baby oil on his face to unstick his hand.

It only made the situation worse. Now not only is his face swollen and his fingers are still stuck to his face, he now has baby oil threatening to go into his eyes...

When it did, he began rubbing his eyes with his free hand so hard that they turned bloodshot red.

Then, a knock came from the front door.

I heard someone open it and start talking to the squad but I wasn't listening. Not too long after they finished talking, I was pulled away from James and forced to sit on the couch.
The paramedics rushed to him and began to take action. This didn't stop me though. I ran back to James, pushing everyone, including the paramedics, out of the way and started to wipe his eyes with my shirt.

Once again, I was pulled away. This only made me mad do I started yelling...

To get me to stop, I was picked up and placed next to James, who now had his fingers off his face, and handcuffed so I wouldn't try to intervene.

So to be completely honest, I don't know who put the cuffs on me but I assume it was the police officer...

The funny thing was that I didn't even realize that I was only in a tank and some booty shorts until after everything calmed down, James was okay, I was out of handcuffs, and everyone had left.

I was wondering why the younger male cop kept starring at me...

Anyways, once I was sure that my boyfriend wasn't gonna die, I actually took the time amd went to apologize.

"Bwear? I'm sorry... I- I- didn't mean to hurt you and if you wanna break up, I completely understand." I could feel myself begin to tear up.

I may have been being slightly over dramatic...

He looked up at me from his sitting position on the bathroom floor and patted the ground next to him. He was ok now, just his eyes were still slightly red.

I sat down next to him.

"My Love, you could do that a thousand times again and I still wouldn't want to break up with you, but..." my breath caught in my throat.

He continued.

"I think we need to get married first before you try and kill me again..." He laughed.

I let out a breath of relief.

"Wait, are you proposing already?" I asked jokingly.

He moved to take something out of his pocket.

"Yes and no, I'm giving you this promise ring as a promise that in a couple years, you will be my wife and I will be your husband." He pulled a beautiful rose gold and diamond ring from its box and placed it on my finger.

I gasped and actually began crying.

I kissed him before resting my head on his shoulder

"I love you, baby"

"I love you too, Bear, and are we ok?"

"We're perfect."

_______

Hey Y'all,

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me! I always follow back!!