Chapter 5

Jen

I was so distracted by my novel, I didn't notice when James came downstairs.

When did he come inside?

When I finally looked up, once again he wasn't wearing a shirt.

What's up with the lack of clothes recently?

I couldn't help but gaze his chest. His toned ab's and strong muscles make me feel weak and he has no idea.

He made his way over towards me and sat on the couch.

"Whatcha wanna do today?" he said, playfulness clear in his tone.

"I don't know, I was thinking we could go rollerskating." I said honestly.

I saw his face brighten as he heard the word, making me release a slight chuckle.

"Yes, I've been wanting to do that for the longest." He said excitedly.

I only nodded before frowning.

"What?" He asked.

"It's Sunday and everything is closed." I said sadly.

"Who said that's stopping us?" He asked with a smirk.

Uh oh, I know what he's, or should I say we're, about to do.

__

Bear forced me to match him and put on all black and jump on his back with roller skates on.

He had his on too but claimed "he didn't want me to fall" and before I could disagree, he picked me up so I was in the front of him piggyback style and was forced to wrap my legs around his waist.

"You know you love this position" my brain spoke. I mentally slapped myself for that thought.

I began to get uncomfortable at his front so I transferred to his back and buried my head in his neck. I also ignored the tingling sensation I felt since he picked me up.

By now, I'm sure my face was the color of a tomato but luckily he couldn't see that. I'm also glad he was holding me because by now my whole body was weak. The worst part is that he didn't even do anything!

We finally arrived at the skating rink after about 15 minutes of talking.

I'm shocked he didn't stop once to take a break. I'm not fat but I am what they call thick. I love myself so I don't really care what others think. If anything, they can suck my best friends d-oh wait, they'd probably like that.

I need a new line. ..

Anyways, I got off his back and began to make my way in through the back door.

We used to work here so we still know the code to the doors and where everything is. To be honest, it was fun as fuck working here over the summer because Stars and Stripes is and was a very popular rink over the summer.

When the weekdays would come around and nobody came to skate, James and I would have the whole place to ourselves and we'd raid the food section, play all the arcade games for free with a pin code, play pranks on each other, and lastly, roller stake until we were tired.

Our boss was also pretty cool about it so we had a lot of fun along with great pay and when we stopped working here, he didn't stop us from breaking in after I did something brilliant.

He was a pretty cool guy at the time until he lost his goldfish.

Sounds pretty silly right?

That's what I thought until he fired us for cleaning up some spilled soda. The dude was seriously depressed but I had the good idea to get him another goldfish.

In the end, he offered to rehire us but we declined and instead asked for free entry and food whenever we came. He accepted our offer and hasn't said anything to us since.

That was the best summer ever to be honest...

I hope y'all enjoyed! Please vote, comment, and follow me! I'll follow ya back!Until Later, My Lovely Little Potatoes 🥔 ❤️

Until Later,
My Lovely Little Potatoes 🥔 ❤️