Chapter 8

Jen's POV:

It's been a couple of days since the whole skating incident and ever since then, James hadn't left my side.

 I appreciate it but he has gotten really annoying to the point where I almost had to yell at him to leave me alone. 

Currently, James and I are on our way to the mall. 

"Hey Bear, can you turn down the music please."

 I tried to scream over the music. I could feel a headache forming.

 "WHAT?"

"TURN DOWN THE DAMN MUSIC" I screamed at the top of my lungs. 

"Damn Potato, that's all you had to say, why you getting all steamy?" he says while turning down the music.

"Bear, you know damn well I hate repeating myself."

" Touché," he said, making my point.

"Now can you tell me why you were getting all steamy?" 

"I just wanted to know if you were still going out with that... Female dog... Peyton today and plus the music was beginning to give me a headache."

"Sorry and I have to ask, are you jealous."

"Nope, I'm just wondering."

That was a complete lie. 

Really, I wanted to know because she treats me like trash and I wanted to see if I could finally bash her face inward today. 

I've been waiting for the past 3 days.

 Honestly, this is one of his longest relationships I've been around to see. It's not like we've known each other since diaper days and I keep track of his relationships or anything...

 At this point, I realized I've zoned out of what James was telling me.

 "I'm sorry what, I zoned out" I said, refocusing my attention. 

"Oh, I was just saying that I'm still with her but I think I'm gonna break it off with her today, considering that it's Friday."

"Why don't you stay in any relationships and you didn't answer my question." I said.

 "Because— oh look were here." He said hesitantly and rushed. 

That's was weird...

I slowly got out of the car, not really wanting to be at this hell hole. It was James's idea and the headache only got worse.

With that thought, I continued to slowly get out of the car, grabbing my bag on the way.

 Eventually Bear decided I was going too slow and squatted down so I could get on his back. 

Once I hopped on, I was just about ready to go to sleep but I couldn't because the ride was over as soon as it started.

Until next time,
my lovely little potatoes 🥔