Chapter 17

Jen's POV:

Tomorrow is the first day of school or at least coming back.

 Our school usually has about a week's break after school officially starts. Kinda like Labor Day weekend but for a whole week.

My besties, James and I are now seniors, the top of the food chain. I'm excited because tonight we're having our annual food fest.

 Every year, the night before going back to school, we have a massive food party where everyone who is invited brings a dish and we have contests, play games, and obviously eat.

The winner of all the games is claimed champion until the next year and they hold the title until beaten along with a trophy. They also have bragging rights that can be shown at any time and place.

This year is extra special being that it's our last year in high school. Hopefully, in the future we can carry on the tradition but with everyone going to different places to do different things, I don't know.

The champion of tonight's games will have the title until taken and ownership over choosing the runner ups.

The party starts in about 2 hours and I still have to get ready. I'm waiting for all of my besties to come over and get ready with me. That includes Cayden and James.

-/;//:2/:(:-:(/-:/-:/-/:;/-;//;;:/;;:/;/-::;//;/:

Warning: sexual scene

Eventually, everyone is here and we begin to get ready. 

I do Cora's makeup while she does my hair and Kyra picks out our outfits.

Cora is leaning over to kiss me just as James and Cayden walk in.

Since they don't know how to knock and us girls were only in our undergarments and I was in a t-shirt when they walked in, Cora and I decided to play a little prank on them and role play.

I know that James is gonna get me back at some time but before he does, imma try to do all I can...

At the last second, Kyra wanted in on the prank so we told her the plan. 

Basically, we all were to act sexual with each other and act like we don't see them when they walk in. 

The only weird part is that I'm gonna have to make out with them while the other grabs my ass. 

Oh well...It's not like it hasn't happened before. 

Then we have to go and act like we didn't do anything and just follow along if other things happen.

Just as the door opens, I'm on top of Kyra on the bed in a straddling position, while Cora is in front of me, kissing me. 

Kyra grabs my ass roughly and kisses my chest. 

I go the extra mile and start grinding on her.

 The extra parts weren't part of the plan but we all go along with it.

I guess the boys were enjoying the view, being that they weren't saying anything, so we made things a little more interesting.

 I stop kissing Cora and switch positions with Kyra, intentionally not looking toward the door. I then start to pull off my shirt when someone awkwardly clears their throat.

As part of the plan, we all freeze and look to the door seeing our victims stare at us wide-eyed and open-mouthed.

"Shit, sorry babes, I forgot to lock the door." Cora whispers loudly enough just for them to hear.