Chapter 44

Jen's POV:

Upon entering Sophia's place, I'm speechless. The ceilings were high and the you could tell just by the flooring that this place screamed rich.

It almost made me feel broke.

Almost...

If it wasn't for my completely expensive order at Wendy's every now and then, I would feel broker than a rich girl who got cut off from her money source.

Other than the completely obvious money that Sophia and her parents had, I think what gave it away was the massive chandelier in the middle of the ceiling.

Or it could have been the swirling stairs that reminded me of a cinnamon roll...

I don't know, either way, I'm starving!!!

Ok, may that was a little dramatic but a girl has got to eat...

"James, I'm hungry."

"Ok, Love, let me just take our bags to our room and then we can go get some food."

"Ok, what time is it?"

"Well, since the whole key thing took a while, it's now 8:15 am."

"I know it's AM, dumbass, you can see the sun out the window..."

"Well, Ms. Smartypants, how would you know it wasn't 12 PM?"

"Because, BOOTYHEAD, I JUST WANT SOME DAMN FOOD!!!"

"HEY, Jen, there's no need to scream!"

"Oh, you haven't heard anything yet..."

"No, Baby, please don't." He says cautiously.

"Ok." I said with a shrug.

Apparently James was surprised because he stood rigid and defensive as if I was gonna attack any moment.

"Babe, I'm serious..."

"Really?"

"Sike, BiTcH!!!" I shout before continuing. "I WANT SOME FUCKING FOOD!!"

"JENNIFER, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU YELLING IN MY HOUSE?!"

"SOPHIA, I'M FUCKING HUNGRY. I HAVE AN EXCUSE!"

"JAMES, GET YOUR WIFE!"

"THERE'S NO STOPPING HER NOW!"

"DO SOMETHING!"

Instead of it being James to do something, Cora walks up to me and slaps me across the face.

"CORA! WTF BRO?! WHAT WAS THE REASON BITCH?!"

"EVERYONE GET IN THE FUCKING VAN, I'M DRIVING!" She screams before walking out.

We all share a look of fear, walking out the door.

I don't even know what just happened...

5 minutes later...

*Que the video...*

"CORA, SLOW THE FUCK DOWN AND STOP SWERVING BETWEEN CARS!"

"SHUT UP ALEX! JEN AND I ARE HUNGRY."

Just as she says that, she beings to speed down the high way.

"WHY ARE WE GOING SO FUCKING FAST?!" Shae says before continuing, "WHOAAAAAAAAA"

"Cora, slow down the damn car before I jump over this middle console and strangle the shit outta you..." I say nice and calmly.

She slows down after I said jump. I lean back in the passenger seat and everyone sighs with satisfaction.