Chapter 12

Jen's POV:

I only slapped his butt because he wouldn't wake up from his little nap when I was calling him.

I even tried grabbing his jaw and pushing him on the floor but it didn't work, he was too heavy. 

It's literally 5 pm on a FRIDAY, who the fuck falls asleep that early?!

It was pretty funny though because right after I hit his butt, he made the craziest face I've ever seen him make.

It was like his lips were pouted and his eyes were super wide. He looked as if he had just gotten in trouble as a child and was about to get a spanking.

I would be lying if I didn't say that I completely enjoyed slapping his butt. I mean, it was a combo of firmness and squishiness.

Who wouldn't enjoy that?

Anyway, currently, I'm creating a plan/prank to get him back for squirting me with water. He's gonna be so mad when the prank is over but I think it'll be worth it.

I am aware of him having a tiny crush on me. I only know this because, on multiple occasions, I found him on his phone looking at pictures of me in my bathing suits on Instagram and then going to the bathroom for longer than the normal time period it would take to diarrhea.

 I hope you know where I'm going with this...

Back to the plan, I think I'm gonna prank him with ice, water, cinnamon, and my sister's sexy police Halloween costume that she wore about 3 years ago. 

The only problem is that I don't know to what extent the crush starts or ends. I don't wanna play with his feelings because that could ruin my chances at ever becoming his girlfriend but a little teasing won't hurt....right?

Yea, he'll be fine but we have to make sure that he doesn't get too upset when we pour the ice water and cinnamon on him or else we're gonna have to make it up to him.

Yea, I already know that.

Well, damn. Sorry for stating the obvious.

You should be...

You mean we...right? Because after all, we are the same person and you are having a convo with yourself...

Oh, whatever.

_

James has been gone, probably hiding, for about an hour and a half now. During that hour and a half, I got the ice water bucket and cinnamon bucket ready along with myself for the prank.

 I also closed the front door which now thanks to him, has allowed flys in the house.

 That's his problem but for now, all I have to do is wait. 

Wait for him to walk through that door and then see me in this crazy outfit.

I heard the slam of the front door and got into position.

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬, 𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐚 𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐥 𝐀! 𝐈'𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐫𝐫𝐫! 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬,
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐚 𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐥 𝐀! 𝐈'𝐦 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐫𝐫𝐫! 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐞!

𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫,
𝐌𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐞𝐬
❤️🥔