Chapter 6

Jen's POV

I was zoned out, so it took me a minute to realize that James was talking to me.

"JENNIFER" James shouted in my ear.

I yelped in surprise.

Thanks to him, my ear is now ringing.

I wouldn't be surprised if I was out for longer than 2 minutes.

"Oh sorry, how long was I out?" I asked sweetly.

He glared at me in response and started skating.

Oh, so it's gonna be like that?

I knew he was mad so I'd have to make it up to him somehow later but as I was thinking, another brilliant idea popped up in my head.

Why not return the favor?

With that thought, I went to sit at one of the benches and pretended to be busy on my phone.

I know that he's super vulnerable when I'm mad so I used this to my advantage.

I went to the bathroom and took out the makeup and other random items from in the bag I brought with me.

I only bring the bag on special occasions where I need to look presentable or for a prank.

In this case, it was pranking time...

As I said before, we always prank each other in the skating rink, hence why I brought the bag.

I applied some liquid latex I found in my bag onto my forehead. Then I put some light and dark shades of red lipstick and gloss on top of the latex to make it look like a gash in my head.

I made it bad enough to where it looked like it would be harmless but hurtful. The last step I did was apply some of the dark lipstick and glue that was in my bag, onto the sink. Some of the glue spilled on the floor.

I'll clean that up later...

I was gonna pretend to have hit my head if you haven't figured out.

I looked at my phone and waited 5 minutes before making a loud banging noise, by slamming my hand on the sink.

IT'S PRANK TIME!!!!!!!!

The craziest part was that as I was getting into position on the floor, I ended up slipping on the spilled glue and actually hit my head on the sink, ironically in the same spot of the 'gash'.

Before darkness completely consumed me, I heard James come creeping into the bathroom.

James POV

I wasn't really upset that Jen wasn't listening to me while I was talking.

Not that it was important or anything but still...

I decided to give her the silent treatment but I didn't expect her to return the favor.

It low-key also hurt my feelings when she didn't start skating with me and instead sat down on a bench.

When she got up to go to the bathroom, I wanted to follow her but I thought she needed her space.

After about five minutes, I heard a loud bang.

She's just messing with you, don't fall for her bull!

Once she didn't come out of the bathroom, I began to worry and went to check on her.

Before my eyes, the love of my life was laying on the floor with a small pile of blood next to her head.

This could just be a whole prank.

But she wouldn't go to this extent if it was a prank...

After my mental argument, I bent down to see if she was ok.

When I did, I saw a deep and nasty looking gash on her forehead.

At this moment, I began to panic.

I carefully picked her up bridal style and then her bag.

"It's going to be ok, Baby, just keep breathing and try to open your eyes." I said to her.

I sped to my house while on the roller skates I was still wearing.

Hey my little potatoes , Sorry for the wait, I had some serious writers block and school had just hit me hard with a ton of work

Sorry for the wait, I had some serious writers block and school had just hit me hard with a ton of work. I hope you enjoyed this chapter tho. Please feel free to vote and comment on each chapter. Also, please follow me, I'll follow ya back!
Until later,
My Little potatoes 🥔 ❤️