Chapter 11

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to queenkayla3651
Thanks for following, voting, and commenting on basically every chapter❤️

James POV:

"Bro, Kayla's 18th is next month."

"I know, I'm the one that told you"

"James, dude, I'm hyped. Did you tell you're wife yet?"

"You mean Jen?" Shae nodded.

"Nah, I have to soon though so we can be ready"

"You guys aren't gonna do that creepy think again are you?"

I laughed before replying 

"Matching is not creepy, especially when it's with your best friend."

"So you wouldn't mind matching with me?" He said, dragging the last word and wiggling his brows.

"Dude, don't do that towards me. It's gay."

"There's nothing wrong with being gay."

"I'm not saying there is but I am saying that I'm definitely not."

"That's confusing"

"Dude... I'M NOT EFFING GAY"

"I know, I just like messing with you"

I shake my head, laughing at his dramatics.

Just then, Jen walks in.

"What are y'all doing in my room?" She asks.

"Oh nothing, just casually waiting for you to come out the shower in nothing but your birthday suit."I teased. 

Shae gives me a look and leaves the room, closing the door.

"I have a surprise for you then," she said in a seductive tone.

My little buddy had awoken from his little nap.

What can I say, Jen is certainly on my mind a lot...

I then noticed that she was only in a silk robe.

My buddy is definitely awake but just thinking of the things I could-

My thoughts are cut off by Jen dragging her hand down my jawline.

"H-hey Jen, what a-are y-you d-doing?" I asked, stuttering.

She was beginning to make me nervous. When she got to my chin, she grabbed it and pushed me against the wall. Her face inches from mine. 

I began leaning in to kiss her when I felt a hard pang on my butt.

I jumped up with a start, waking up from my dream and landing on my bed. 

I'm suddenly being aware of my surroundings.

I was furious.

There on the floor next to my bed was Jen laughing her ass off. She even started crying and complaining that her stomach hurt from laughing so hard.

I quickly ran out my room and into the toy chest to get my water gun. I filled it with tap water from the bathroom sink and quietly made my way back to my room. 

There, I found Jen still lying on the hardwood floor with her eyes closed. She was no longer laughing. Instead, she seemed as if she was thinking deeply about something.

Her eyebrows began to move indicating that she was thinking hard and although I could just stand here and watch her all day, it's time for revenge.

I cocked the water gun and aimed it for her now open mouth. 

Aiming, shooting, and finally firing, I made the water splash all over her face and white t-shirt. I now knew it was time for me to run.

My feet automatically took off towards the stairs. Taking two at a time.

I began running across the street to her house, leaving my door open. 

I then climbed her fence and two others all before she even saw me escape.

 Now, the last step to do is to hide in our treehouse near the end of the  block. This would either end really badly or really well for me.

 Let's just hope that it's the latter...

ᕼᗴᒪᒪO ᗰY ᖴᗴᒪᒪOᗯ ᖇᗴᗩᗪᗴᖇᔕ,

I ᕼᗩᐯᗴ ᑕOᗰᗴ TOᗪᗩY ᗩT 2:17 Iᑎ Tᕼᗴ ᗰOᖇᑎIᑎᘜ ᗷᗴᑕᗩᑌᔕᗴ I ᗯᗩᔕ ᑌᑭ ᗩᑎᗪ ᕼᗩᗪ ᔕOᗰᗴ IᑎᔕᑭIᖇᗩTIOᑎ TO ᘜᗴT Oᐯᗴᖇ ᗰY ᔕᗰᗩᒪᒪ ᑕᗩᔕᗴ Oᖴ ᗯᖇITᗴᖇᔕ ᗷᒪOᑕK. ᑭᒪᗴᗩᔕᗴ  ᐯOTᗴ,ᑕOᗰᗰᗴᑎT, ᗩᑎᗪ ᖴOᒪᒪOᗯ ᗰᗴ. 
𝒰𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓁 𝓁𝒶𝓉ℯ𝓇,
ℳ𝓎 ℒℴ𝓋ℯ𝓎 ℒ𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁ℯ 𝒫ℴ𝓉𝒶𝓉ℴℯ𝓈
🥔❤️