Chapter 45

Jen's POV:

"LISTEN LOVEBIRDS! IF JAMES AND I CAN'T BE ALL MUSHY AROUND EACH OTHER WHILE WE'RE IN FRONT OF Y'ALL, NEITHER CAN YOU GUYS!! Now please kindly move out of the way so I can feed my food box." I look at James for approval.

He nods before letting out a small chuckle.

Once they move, I march towards the front desk where the host watched the whole thing happen.

"Hello, welcome to IHOP. How many are with you?"

"I believe there is eight of us, including me."

"Oh ok, right this way. Would anyone like crayons and a coloring sheet?"

"No we'r-" I don't get to finish my sentence before all the boys interrupt me.

After the boys start trying to talking over each other, yelling and shouting, I tell the host to bring the items along just in case.

As soon as I say that, the yelling stops and the children are quiet as we make our way over to the large table that the host guides us to.

Once we're all seated, the host tells us that the waitress would be here soon and we start looking at the menu.

"I think I'm gonna get the strawberry banana French Toast..."

"Bae, you always get that."

"Ok, and... I just want my freaking breakfast."

"Damn Jen, why are you so fiesty today?"

"She's about to start her cycle..." James answers.

Everyone nods in understanding and I give James a weird look.

"Bear... how the hell do you know when my cycle is?"

"Babygirl, I've known you since diapers. Why would I not know when your cycle is?"

"I don't know, I didn't know you were tracking me..."

"It's not me, it's the app on my phone that tells me when it's coming so I can mentally and emotionally prep myself for your mood swings..."

" So that's what that app was under your 'hidden' apps file..." I said like an ah ha moment.

"Wait, when did you go through my phone?"

"That day you said that you like red velvet cupcakes over Oreos."

"I never said that!"

"Exactly. And I never went through your phone. I just made it up to see your reaction."

"So you don't know about my hidden apps?"

"You have hidden apps?!"

"Wait, no, that's not what I meant to say!" He  rushed out. I pretended to be mad and started to ignore him.

"Babe."

"Babe."

"Baby."

"Babygirl..."

"Baby."

"Are you mad at me?"