Chapter 13

James's POV:

I waited. 

I waited for almost 2 hours and nothing came in return.

 I sat, in the small treehouse we built many years ago, in anticipation, waiting for Jen to pop up and chase me around like normal, but she never actually did come.

This has never happened before because and now that she didn't come, I felt like I had been left behind and for some reason, a stinging sensation in my chest developed. 

All because she didn't come...

Someone may say, "you're exaggerating" or "stop being dramatic" but they wouldn't understand.

 Since forever, Jen was there to find me and I was to her. We were partners in crime and for her to just not show up, she must be planning something crazy.

After getting it began to get dark and it was clear that she wasn't coming, I decided to go and figure what she's planning. 

Here we go...

_

20 minutes later:

I walked into my house, pissed off, and hurt.

She's gonna get the silent treatment of a life time. Unfortunately, I need to grab my phone charger from my room.

Stomping up the stairs, I made my way into my room, getting ready to grab the charger, only to stop dead in my tracks.

Laying sprawled out in my bed was the love of my life. 

Only, she didn't know it yet.

She was dressed in a slutty police officer uniform, barely coving her ass and chest. A zipper ran along the front of the skin-tight dress letting my imagination run wild on just the thought of her without it on.

At just the sight of her, I'm immediately hard and the throbbing increases tremendously once she starts to make her way towards me. I begin slowly walking backward in my room as she makes her way over to me.

Suddenly, she trips over one of my random shoes in the middle of my floor and I reach out to catch her but I don't succeed, falling right on top of her.

This little incident only makes my hard-on worse, causing me to take a deep breath before looking at the person under me.

She looks flushed in her cheeks but acts as if nothing happened and slowly runs her hand down my bare chest, making direct eye contact. 

(A/N: He was sleeping without a shirt but only had shorts on.)

Thank God my bro went to work...

The urge to kiss her was building up and I either need to get off of her or shit was finna get a whole lotta awkward.

Turns out, I couldn't hold back any longer and I end up crashing my lips onto hers.

The craziest part though is that I could've sworn that she was debating whether to kiss me back or not but SHE DID!

Does she like me or is she just playing with my feelings?

She wouldn't do that right?....

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥,

𝐈'𝐦 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤. 𝐈 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐛𝐜 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝. 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐈 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐲 (𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝) 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭.
𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞!

𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫,
𝐌𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐞𝐬
❤️🥔