Chapter 2: Mysterious

A/N: I'll start putting more spaces so that it'll be easy to read, okay? ^^

Han Bi's POV

"I want to hire an investigator to pry with Kim Seokjin's life! I want to learn more about his backgrounds! That jerk! I know he's hiding something." I shouted as I raised my hand which was holding chopsticks in the air and stabbed the food right in front of me.

"Really? Stop being so cute. To remind you, it's not common for commoners to hire investigators." Eomma cooed in a sweet voice while eating gracefully like a queen. Oh come on, why does eomma not take my anger towards Kim Seokjin seriously?

"Rich people are rich, Han Bi. You chose your second year of high school to be this way so bear it. There's no one to blame than you, so get used to what this guy's doing to you." Chul-soo oppa said while gobbling up his food in an instant.

(A/N: The name of her brother is Chul-Soo.)

"Aish, you're right about that." I pouted as I quietly slurped the glorious ramen in frustration. Ramen for life, who cares if you're a rich kid, right?

"You know, everything would be better if you take things lightly." Eomma commented. "Yeah, and if only you weren't stupid." Oppa said, rolling his eyes.

"Yah, what does that have anything to do with what eomma said? I don't know what to do, okay. I just want to wring his neck until he dies and let his beautiful goddamn face rot undergrounds after he's buried." I said.

"That's why no one wants to date you Han Bi-ah." Oppa pointed out. "Says the one who has a girlfriend -_-" I argued. He looked at me in disbelief at my sudden comeback then sighed.

"Touché, Han Bi." He called. I chuckled.

"Yah, stop that. By the way, I want to meet that guy, you said he has a pretty face. That vague description though, you might actually like him and not hate him." Eomma asked and rose her head to look at me. I suddenly lost my appetite for a moment.

"What are you talking about, eomma? I've known him only for seven days and I hate him." I slowly lowered my hand on the table as the gap between my lips widened a little bit.

"Love comes up at the most unexpected times, silly. Our parents met when mom just bumped to dad when he was just cart-wheeling in his garden. Who knew that they will end up together, right?" Oppa explained. Eomma giggled

"I hate him. I don't like him. You two are really, really, not revelant." I said as I slowly moved my food. After seconds. "Well wait for us to believe in what you're saying then." Oppa laughed.

I slowly ate the ramen while death-glaring my brother. "Okay, okay. I'm a mature woman, I'm not going to bother him that much anymore... even though I still might." I randomly shouted as I hit the table with my fist clenched while doing a victorious face, lifting up my head with confidence.

I could see eomma trying to not laugh at my gestures, but then laughed even harder than I expected. It took her seconds to compose herself and talk to me.

"Hey, just enjoy life at school as you chose it to be. Stop talking about him. Also, you should finish up your food already." Eomma lectured in a mature voice.

"But that guy's really fishy-- YAH oppa! Why are you getting my food?! I was saving it!" I shouted as I took back the meat he got from me. Oh God. "She told you to stop talking about him, jeez." He argued.

"Mine!" "Mine!"

We kept on fighting over the food for what seemed like a lifetime.

"Stop that." Eomma said while chuckling. As I saw my food on his plate and he won, I threw a death glare at oppa and he threw one back until this became a staring contest.