Chapter 8: Run

Han-Bi's POV

"I need to go to the restroom for a while." I told Seokjin, he nodded a little. I went to the restroom... I did my business and got out after a good five minutes.

When I got out Seokjin was nowhere to be seen, I was confused trying to find him.

"Come with me." A creepy old guy said in front of me. He's taller than me by an inch; I don't like the look on his face- smiling like a creepy paedo.

Oh my God, I'm only 16. He gripped on my hand, hard, making me wince in pain.

"YAH, who the hell are you?!" my fear prevented me from saying any more.

He began walking fast, straight to somewhere I don't want to know. My throat is too dry and can't speak a word. Bystanders aren't not doing anything. I was panicking.

The first name I can shout out was Seokjin's but as I said, my throat is too dry. My heart is racing.

Does he know what's happening, at least?

SAVE ME YOU FREAK. I'M NOT GOING TO DIE YOUNG.

The creepy guy led me to the mall's isolated exit and led me out with him. This was the area behind the mall where no one but the staff goes. I'm getting more and more nervous.

Shit, I'm going to either be raped or killed. A group of men in black clothes with covered faces surrounds me. What's happening? I don't know what to do.

I took my phone. "Excuse me; I'm calling my parents to tell them my last words. You can kill me or whatever after this." I told them.

That's dumb, well yeah; at least I can distract them a little bit. Still, it's really, really, dumb.

They looked at each other and nodded. Wow, I didn't know they would allow me.

Man, tell me someone is going to save me while they wait. One door in the distance opened, and that's when I had hope.

It was Ye-Eun.

WAIT WHAT? How did she-Why is she-aish, better think of something.

She was clueless at first but I think she knew what to say. The guys looked in her direction.

"COME ON GUYS, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM HER? I HAVE MORE THAN SHE DOES, SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?" she raised her hands in the air.

She signalled me to run away. The door behind me was the first thing I saw when she did that and I ran away.

She's distracting them, what is her fate now? I can't just leave her there but she told me to.

~

I was running far, far away and people were looking in my direction. While I was running bumped into someone, we both crashed to the floor.

I took a close look at the girl I bumped into. It's- Seol-Na! THIS IS THE BIT WHERE I DIE EARLY. She's goingto kill me. This is going to be scary, I'll be beaten up.

"Oh, shit, watch where the hell you're going." she said. She got a good look at my face and my throat was drier for a second.

"Look, Seol-Na ssi, I'm sorry. I just need to run, okay? I'm really sorry. You could do anything you want to me later on." I said.

She was so mad that she pushed me off her to the ground. I feel a pain shooting through my back.

She stood up and almost stepped on my hand but I quickly pulled away.

"YOU! We're not done yet!" I heard the old man from earlier shout. He's running towards me. He tried to snatch me but I pushed him and kicked him in the stomach.