Chapter 16: Not Easy

A/N: Dedicated to @pink7jin, thanks for the 'Jinbi' ship LOL I like you.

Before anything, I want to share you that I got this private message from a 'reader' about this book and I don't really like it. I want people to hear me out. I hope you know who you are.

Like out of all comments I get I hate it when someone calls my story 'cliche' when they don't know how much I've worked hard on making a storyline. They judge based on what they think it's going to be about even if they haven't opened that book and read it. For the love of God, how can people be so insensitive? So superficial and stuff I couldn't take. Well obviously, just because you think a little part is unoriginal doesn't mean it's cliche. Just because you only think this has been done by someone else it's cliche. And even if IT IS cliche people still need to understand and respect people's efforts. It's rude pointing out such thing.

But.. for 'My Richest Secret'? I don't know if I could accept it when someone calls it cliche. :( I'm sorry for being so affected by this. I'm only expressing my own opinion.

Maybe I'm too sensitive lmao sorry fam ;u; And to think that this person told me that it's constructive criticism, I literally have no words.

Han Bi's POV

"You obviously like him, there's no denying it." Ye-eun told me as she closed her locker door. I exhaustedly leaned on the lockers beside her and shook my head really hard to myself.

I think she's talking too loud and too much. The students walking around us are looking at me like I'm crazy.

I could hear nasty whispers around us with one saying, 'What the hell is wrong with this girl's confidence? Does she think that if she likes our Jin, he'll like her back?' and many other nasty things you wouldn't want to know about.

Everyone else also seems to agree with what Ye-eun's saying. Apparently, someone spread gossips saying that I like Seokjin. I can't believe it, how can they even say that? Now, people are calling me delusional.

"You must be kidding Ye-eun, this situation isn't anything to joke about." I replied with a scoff. It's too weird to think about all these.

Considering the fact that almost everybody has been death-glaring me every single day and it was really fishy.

It kinda started again, the bullying. The bullying stopped the first month because probably they knew that I wasn't that defenseless because I could keep sass-talking and hurting the pride of the people around me. But now, I think I'm being mentally tortured by these gossips.

Gossips that I like him.

And these Kim Seokjin fans are just making up reasons to hate on me.

It's not my fault that they're the ones who are delusional here. It's kind of understood how he doesn't like them, and I can't belive they all still think that they're going to be married to him. There are like three people in a typical fangroup who think that polygamy should be practiced in Korea since they all want to marry Jin at once.

Well, it's not that there's more chance I'll get married to Kim Seokjin than them anway. In fact, there's a less possibility.

"It's alright to like someone so unexpectedly, Han Bi. Why do you seem so scared? Just because people spread the gossips and call you foul words? You shouldn't care about those things, I know that you know better than that." She said sincerely.

It felt so different talking to her alone without Soojin and Hanna around. It makes me feel how serious she was about what she's saying.

"It's not what people think and say about me. I don't really know.. just because I'm aware he likes someone else? Wait, why am I even saying this? I'm not even sure if I like him." I said, it's really true.