Chapter 12: Don't Hate Me

A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE! :)

Han Bi's POV

I was so immersed in running, but then a sudden pair of arms wrapped around me.

A back hug?

"I thought you wouldn't come back for me." A voice greeted, leaving my eyes wide open. My heart was pounding.

That's when I thought of something.

What if.. what I saw was an illusion too?

My heart raced as I brought out these words in my head. What if it was? How about if I really didn't see them kissing

Okay, wait. Why does it matter if they did? I think that this thing right now is just me giving myself a reason to stay away from Seokjin. I feel like I hated him alot more now, I wanted to stay away.

Why would he do it? To Yoosun? Doesn't he dislike her or something?

Oh my God, this is unbelievable.

I pushed him gently away from the embrace. I don't know how to respond, really. I somewhat felt like it would be impossible for such scene to happen, like why? He looked like he started the kiss, and what sucked even more was that it reminded me of my horrendous past.

I bit my lip, I didn't think this guy will hurt me like this. I mean, doing that? It's just going to make me remember everything bad that had happened to me before.

I also thought that if they're too close to each other their rings will zap. It's the ring's rule right? What the hell is happening? Did he remove the ring, desperate to kiss her?

"I-I thought I wouldn't to, I just want you two to get out of here. Where is Yoosun? We need to go." I sternly said, trying to not sound mad or anything, because I shouldn't be.

"She went out by her own, I don't really know if she found her way out. She said she doesn't like working with me. I shrugged it off." He stated with a shrug.

Wow, after that little smooch you just had? -_-

"You, why did you leave me?" He asked.

There's no lying this time. I can't make up anything.

"I felt like doing it by my own because I don't want you telling me to stay close." I still lied and signalled him to walk with me to where Narae is. I hope I still remember the path.

"You shouldn't do that. I might lose it if you weren't around." He chuckled and put his arm around my shoulder. My eyes widened.

"Hey, watch it." I said and removed his hand away from me.

"What's with the 'losing it' thing? Do you think I'm going to appreciate it that you will legitimately do that?" I tried saying in an arrogant voice.

"Well yeah. Knowing you, you wouldn't like it." He snickered and ruffled my hair, like we're close or something. I didn't react.

Silence wrapped the two of us until I can't help but ask him about it.

"Did you kiss Yoosun?" "Do you like someone?" we suddenly both asked in unison.

"Y-You first." I said in a surprised manner because of us talking at the same time. Don't doubt me, I heard exactly what he said, and I hope he didn't hear what I asked because I only just regretted asking that now.

Okay, I don't know what to answer with.

"I don't." I simply answered, not knowing if it's a lie or the truth.