Chapter 9: Secrets

(•∆•)

A/N: GUYS! I had, like, the best dream ever! I woke up right after it so I remembered every single detail (and basically wrote its details on a paper). Don't try skipping this author's note. Iwant you to read it, so let's say this is

STORY TELLING 101 WITH DOMIIII! Yay.

E/N: It may seem long; read it though, it's nice. Be grateful the author is sharing so much with her readers (I won't re-word the dream by the way). Okay, continuing.

Eherm.

They say that if you wake up 10 or more minutes after you dreamt, you'll forget, like, 90% of your dream. I'm lucky because I have a good memory, I really love my dream enough to memorize every single detail, and woke up just right after it. I want you to read it, for some reason.

So, our class had an excursion to the movies (probably we were in Korea because we see Asians everywhere, I mean legitly Koreans) and we were watching a completely random movie and I wasn't paying attention. My classmates were scattered in all different seats because the teachers say that if we're all close to each other, the more likely we will distract people because of the noise we're making.

I then freaking just noticed that V (Taehyung T~~T) was sitting beside me, like, right beside me. I don't know why I didn't notice since I wasn't focused in watching the movie. He said hi to me and surprisingly, I didn't react that much in front of him and even freaking became friends with him. You know, I knew I was dreaming. Like, I knew. There was a sudden thought that appeared in my mind that I wanted to take a picture with him (even if I think I'm so ugly) even if I knew that he wouldn't appear in the picture since he isn't real.

If you don't get that, then I understand why. It's because in every dream I have, I'm smart to know everything isn't real and that I was dreaming. AND in every dream I have that I meet a K-Pop idol and wanted to take a picture, they would be like vampires and it will only appear that I'm in the picture with them invisible because I was dreaming, it isn't real.

Things in pictures in my dreams are only real if I can see them in real life. Deep.

Going back, what happened is that Jungkook was in the rightmost seat in the cinema and in a row just right in front of us. I was being excited because Namjoon was in the rightmost seat in our row. I just noticed that too because there were so many people seated between us. Going back again, I was kidding and called Jungkook to look because I will take a picture of him.

He smiled and I took a picture, and my eyes widened as I saw him there! In the picture! >< He's real okay, he's real. Even if I knew I was dreaming, I was thinking that it was real. It's because my criteria of real life and dream-world changed and it's only based on the fact that idols can be seen in pictures or not.

I also took a picture of Rapmon, and when I tried taking one of V's, he went outside and the next thing I knew, the seat where he's supposed to be sitting is occupied by someone else, I frowned. He's like my bias or something (Don't get me wrong, I have three biases: V, Jimin and Jin. Lol, I suck don't I? V is the first one I laid my eyes on, Jimin is who I permanently claimed as my bias for a year, Jin is just... ah WRITING THIS FANFIC WANTS ME TO KILL MYSELF)

After, like, a century, he went back and told the person who sat beside me that that's his seat. He began talking to me again and stuff, and ah he's so perfect omg, ok. Anyway, the movie ended and we went back to the bus with my classmates, they're with us but we're not seated beside each other and I'm seated beside my friend Thu instead. We took lots of selfies together though. I then suddenly fell asleep. When I woke up, BTS was nowhere to be found and I was sooooooo sad, like, really you don't understand. Like I haven't even taken a picture with my love Taetae T.T