Chapter 25: Gone

A/N: Sorry for this T.T I finished Backspace and currently its sequel so sorry y'all T___T Thus, there are certain parts in this chapter that I found difficult to write. I haven't even greeted you guys a Happy New Year in this book >.>

Hanna's POV

I swear Han Bi was there in English period. But then she disappeared.

I haven't seen Han Bi since History yesterday. I was thinking very hard of the events happening and I'm worried to death. Anxiety has been overcoming me and I don't know what to do. Right now, I'm here at home, staring at the ceiling after waking up at 4:30 am in the morning.

Nobody knew where she went.

I asked almost every student in school and they kept on answering with words like 'Hanna, you're too good to worry about her.' or 'Do you think I care?' and many other rude comments about her. I then found out that I had no other choice.

When I asked Sang-mi, my blood boiled. Her answer was so vague and very fucking obnoxious I couldn't take. I wanted to pull and yank her hair hard or put her into a grinder or something. I just want to get rid of her existence but I can't do that.

She told me yesterday, "Why do you still need to worry, Hanna? That stupid Han Bi disappeared now, you can't and you don't want to see her again."

I made exhausting rounds around the shcool for three hours to find out where she went but I can't find her. I can't even get a single freaking clue.

I rolled to the right side of my bed and saw the note she gave me lying on my desk. I stood up to get it and sat frustratedly on my bed, examining every word she has written. I should've ran to her stopped her from her intentions of trying to confront Sang-mi like it's nothing.

But then I thought about the fact that she knows how much I hate skipping classes so she cut classes for the rest of the day on purpose.

I got dropped off to school early in the morning and there were a very few amount of students around. I lifted my chin up to make it look like I'm okay, but deep inside I'm worried so much because of Han Bi. I haven't heard of her from anyone and I'm just willing to know something, but no one wants me to know a thing.

My eyes landed on Kim Seokjin who's walking in the hallways very slowly. He looks like he feels down too, so I gathered up my courage and put my hand on his shoulder, making him turn.

"Jin—" My eyes widened when he looked at me. "Are you okay? You're so messed up!" I asked, surprised at the look on his face.

He looks really sad— rather depressed. Being depressed is a mental disorder so there's no way he could be feeling depressed right now. Though 'very sad' sounds like an understatement.

"Yeah, I'm okay." He said, smiling at me. Damn, I hate it when people put on fake smiles.

"Don't lie to me. Are you being like this because of Han Bi?" I asked in uncertainty. He look at me for a second and simply nodded, so I heaved a sigh.

"You know what Jin, I'm sorry for yesterday. I really didn't know where Han Bi is. I'm worried as hell too, but we'll find her together." I assured and smiled at him, but failed miserably.

He bowed his head low.

"Han Bi's gone, alright?" He said in a sad tone, causing my heart to break apart into million pieces. "Don't say that Jin, Han Bi is always around. We shouldn't think like this, alright? Oh.. um, she gave me this note. I think you should see this." I said as I comforted him.