Chapter 20: Stop Being Nice

A/N: long chapter so vomments pls. Oh wait, the last time I asked for comments I got savaged. Haha. I didn't know you guys cried at the latest chapter lol. I honestly thought y'all cringe.

Han Bi's POV

I was in class when my phone suddenly vibrated from my pocket. I was surprised by the sound and roamed my head around the class to see if anyone heard it. No one, luckily.

Who the hell is messaging me at this time?

I interrupted the teacher's discussion by raising my hand up high. "What is it? Do you have a question?" The teacher asked, quite irritated.

"Um, uh.. not exactly but I really need to go to the restroom." I quickly said, everyone's heads turning to me.

The teacher put on a scowl. "Go, you have only five minutes." the teacher said.

I got out of my seat and rushed to the restroom at the right of our classroom. I quickly got my phone out. I checked the new message that interrupted me in class, finding out that it was from Taejun.

Seeing his name makes me shiver. Why do I still have this guy's number?

I was about to read the message when I heard a presence suddenly came out of a stall. I jolted in surprise. I looked behind me to see Sang-mi who was about to walk to the sink beside me and until she saw me standing there. She batted her eyes at me.

Her appearance just really intimidates me. She hates me so much, as far as I can remember.

"It's you, huh? Surprising, didn't see you there. How's life being a lowlife bitch?" She said. I wanted to roll my eyes, but who knows what she'll do to me if I do so?

I ignored her since I didn't want to cause any trouble, but then I saw her snatch my phone away from me. She began examining it.

"A phone, I didn't know this type of technology existed in the slums. Newest model, huh? Did you steal this from someone? Because I know very well that rats like you can't afford stuff like these," she said, her eyebrow was raised. I let out a low gulp.

"Give that back, I need it." I demanded in a defenseless voice. I tried getting it away from her but she kept on raising her hand to keep it away from me.

"Who's the unlucky one you've stolen this from? That person might be pretty unfortunate."

"Please, Sang-mi, I have no time for you right now." I pleaded.

She let out a scoff, still keeping my phone away from me. "This phone.. doesn't belong to you right? You just stole this. Besides, that's your hobby. Stealing things away from people and stealing valuable people from other people. Didn't you learn anything from me, Han Bi? I told you that Jin oppa is mine! Stop being desperate and find someone who lives in a ghetto like you!" She cried out.

"Sang-mi.. please. Don't—"

"Please? Please what? I have no time for any of your pathetic pleading. What did I see the other night, huh? Explain everything to me!" She continued. I can sense how mad she was, and it shows me how much she hates me.

The other night?

(A/N: Okay guys I'll plug in the middle of the chapter since you don't really read the author's note at the beginning of the story so here it goes... I want you guys to read @pink7jin's 'Tsundere', it's a V fanfiction and ongoing. I really love it— I hope this doesn't make you think I'm biased about my readers since I equally love y'all~)

"I-I have no idea what you're talking about! Just give me my phone back." I demanded once again, getting the same response. "Don't act innocent, you brat! I saw you two kiss the other night at the basketball court! You think I didn't see that?!"