Chapter 30: Finale

A/N: i'm so bad at editing

Han Bi's POV

Two and a half years since Kim Han-Seok.

Almost three years since I left, huh? It was pretty uneventful. It was just full of me trying to forget all the people from my uncle's school, which I think was something that could help me just move on with life. And guess what? I'm doing better.

"Are you sure you don't need any help with that, beautiful?" He winked at me, looking at the pile of books I'm carrying. My eyes landed at the pile, noticing that its height is almost towering my head.

I need to bring these to my dorm for an all-nighter because of an essay due tomorrow, while Sunghoon is just standing here flirting with me. He has a crush on me since I came back to Seoul.

"I'm sure. We have tons of homework to do. You can go on with that, thanks for caring for me." I politely said and headed my way towards the library's exit.

He ran after me and block my view. "Can I at least escort you to your dorm?" He asked. I heaved a sigh.

"Okay. You can carry half of what I'm carrying." I said and he happily got four of what I'm carrying.

"Wow, Han Bi. These are really heavy books. I don't think I can bring all of them and even walk to the library's exit! You must be so strong." He complimented.

"Really? Uh.. thanks." I said and we started walking to my dorm and got into the elevator. I unlocked the door of my room and he followed me inside then we put the book we're carrying on table. I stretched my arms.

"Thanks Sunghoon. I guess I need to wait for Jisun until she comes home." I said. "Jisun, your roommate? She went to the party, right? You were invited, but why didn't you come?" He asked in confusion.

"Nah, I'm not a party person. Besides, family rules."

"Shouldn't rules be broken once in a while? Wouldn't it be healthy if a 19 year old like you try being rebellious? Like... why do we always need to follow everything if we can change that?" He walked towards me slowly and the aura in his eyes turn dark.

I gulped internally. Why is this so scary? This must be a sick joke.

"I-I-- don't know... Maybe? Not in that case. So, Sunghoon. I... think you need to go now." I stuttered and pushed him out the door, before I closed it, he told me something I couldn't forget.

"Why can't you be mine, Han Bi? I remember, you told me that the last time you fell in love ended tragically.. and you don't remember the guy's name." He suddenly said with a pout, his eyes on the ground.

Right, I don't remember that guy's name.

It was this guy from my uncle's school. I think I remember what he looks like, but I just can't remember his name.

I think I was pretty stupid before.. falling in love like that, I mean. I only met that guy for months.

I gave him a simple smile. "It did, Sunghoon. You know that. It wasn't as tragic since I knew that person loved me back, but it made me shed so much tears. I just.. find it difficult falling in love again. But sometime I can consider it soon."