Chapter 13: Two-Faced Freak

Han Bi's POV

"That..huh. I didn't do that for them, I did it for me." He winked and ruffled my hair, walking ahead of me, leaving me in an empty thought.

I guess I'm too slow to get what he said, but for some reason it made me feel something weird again just like earlier.

What is this?

"Yah," I called with a dry throat, eyes' gaze on the ground.

"It didn't mean anything to you right? That one.. and the one from last week." I asked. He looks confused and displayed a questioning face.

I slowly brought my hand to point my lips.

"Don't pretend that you don't know. You don't just go around and kiss someone, right?"

This one could slide, if it meant completely nothing. But if it really meant something, whether it's a kiss or not, I'll probably go crazy about it.

"I don't know," He responded. "It probably means something to you. I continued. I lightly hit him in the head.

"Yah. No one kisses someone like it's nothing. It's frustating how I could ask heaps of questions in front of you but in the end, I'll be left with answerless questions." I complained.

He didn't say a word and I quickly diverted my gaze to him.

"I hate you." I muttered, but it's still audible. "I hate you sooo, so much." I continued.

"You're a sick bastard, who's at first boosting with confidence and that's still happening, and actually pushing me over and bullying me, and now morphed to this sensi--"

"Stop, I don't want to hear that." He said, sounding like a scary authority, making my lips sealed.

"Sorry." I said.

"Honestly, Han Bi. I liked it, those kisses. Still, I'm not better off doing that than tormenting you," He continued with a smirk.

O_____O

I turned red and didn't answer, watching him fade away from me. I still don't know why he did it but his very lips landed on mine more than anyone ever, and those happened in two weeks.

"Oi, Han Bi." I hear him say with a teasing grin. I looked. "If a kiss meant 'I hate you' from you to me and you never get tired of saying that all the time..." His face moved closer to mine.

"..will you kiss me everyday?"

My eyes widened and immediately pushed him away. "What are you saying?!" He let out a contented grin. "Just teasing, you're just fun to tease."

I immediately caught up with veryone after staring at the ground and thinking about these baffling things that just happened to me. I then felt Kyungsam literally pull me between him and Narae.

"Tell. Us. Every. Single. Detail." Narae demanded as she ate her snowcone, her lips and tongue turning blue and green.

"W-What?" I asked in confusion.

"You two, I mean duh? Something so unexpected happened!!" Narae softly hit me in the shoulder.

"Oh nonono Narae, what's with that look on noona's face?" Kyungsam asked with face panic, pointing at my face.