Chapter 4: The Fight

Han Bi's POV

"Han Bi-yah, there's a guy right in front of your house. Guess who he is." I heard oppa calling out from behind my bedroom door.

I groaned, quickly stood up and opened my door. "Did you let him in yet? I suck at guessing, who is he?"

"I let he in but he insisted, so I told him to suit himself." He said in a serious voice. I rolled my eyes and close the door. He went away as I combed my hair, then started walking to the door.

I opened the door and was greeted by all of the stars combined smiling at me. Oh crap.

"Are you kidding me? Why are you here?" I scratched the tap of my head. "Ahh, your book-- I saw it in the ground when we were dismissed, just near the basketball court."

DAFUQ. HE APPEARED IN MY LIFE AGAIN.

Just... please ugh.

He handed out my book and started messing with his hair, smiling at me even brighter. I just looked at it and browsed the pages, eyeing him everytime I do that.

"Why are you doing that?" He asked. "Nah, just to make sure you don't write your number in one of these pages. It seems like you're-- um nothing, thanks for this. Do you need anything else?" I asked as I closed the book.

I chuckled at my stupid thought, I was about to say something like this: It seems like you're flirting with me.

"Your house is enormous, do you really live here?" He asked as he tried looking at the insides of my house. "You could tell me if you want to go in." I simply said.

Crap crap crap, he freaking saw my house.

He shook his head and smiled again. "No, no. Don't misunderstand. It just seems so big that the whole school can live in here, you must be really rich huh? W-Wait, is this really your house?" He started getting confused again.

"Umm... yeah?" I answered, I don't like being sarcastic actually. "Cool.. Oh and you look nice without those specs." He chuckled as he held on my chin lightly and lifted my head up to him.

"It's confusing, your house, like this?" My eyes enlargened and closed the door behind me quickly.

"Okay, let me ask you this first: Can I trust you? I don't trust people easily." I stated as I lightly put my hands on top of his shoulders, looking straight into his eyes.

"Of course! I could count how many drops of water there are in the Pacific cean just for you!" He cutely put his hand straight up as a promise.

Oh, I didn't mention that it's him? Well... it is.

"I don't know but this is what I'll say. I am not poor at all, okay. That's all you need to know, really." I sighed as I looked at the sky.

Sanghyuk was speechless, he was just staring. I looked back at him. "I can tell you're judging me." I said. He jolted in surprise.

"It's alright to admit that you did such thing. You judged me." I snickered.

He suddenly put his arm over my shoulder and looked at the sky-- which is dark by now because it's evening. I tried my best not to glance at it.

"Since you trust me now, is it alright if we can be friends?" He says. I let out a soft laugh. "You don't ask people to be friends idiot, it comes out naturally." I chuckled.

"Ahh, that. Sorry. I have very limited experience with human beings." He scratched the back of his head. "Ohh, that's why you don't know that friends don't kiss each other."